Welcome, Overland Bound Region - Southeast

• HTML tutorial
Hello from Mississippi! Found this place while looking for info on Land Rover's, it was the Nessmuk build that drew me in. Wow that is a nice rig.

Anyway, after looking around a bit I decided to join and look forward to talking with and meeting some adventure minded folks. Not doing a whole lot of traveling right now, hoping getting a new rig will remedy that. Our current family vehicle is a Dodge Journey and while we've manage a few camping trips, it's not exactly roomy and not something that is at all capable of getting off the beaten path. I've really missed off roading and the getting out in the woods, paddling the river and what not. So here I am looking to get a new rig and get back into things. I've only been checking this place out for a couple days but really like the community and camaraderie that I'm sensing. I'll be signing up as a full fledged member real soon and join in on some meet and greets when I can.

J Ham

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Jacksonville Beach, FL, USA
Member #

Greetings form Jacksonville FL. Starting reading about overlanding when I bought my truck a few years ago. I love the outdoors and figured I'd extend my knowledge into vehicle dependency. Love to travel and make the occasional trip to Atlanta and Richmond VA to visit family.

BigBlueOx_TRD

Rank VII
Investor

World Traveler III

East Bend
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K04ACI
Welcome fellow OEE2018 volunteer!...hope to run into you out adventuring...
Ahhhhhh yes, I remember your rig. I believe I actually checked you in. Happy trails to you my friend. Hope to see you out also

TheBeardedSam

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Norman Park, GA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Baker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4OSP
Hey Sam! I’m just across the Little River in Lenox. Use my 2016 JK as my DD in my appraisal business. I’m an old geezer: My son is an OB member too and is at ABAC with an 09 2dr JK.
Hey man! Nice to see someone so close. I should be getting the GPX files for the Georgia Adventure Trail soon. Maybe we can set up a time to check it out.

Reactions: AdventureWithDanan

Ruben Ferran

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
RUBEN
Last Name
FERRAN
Member #

Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and say "Hi"..This is a brand new world and I am loving it. Many thanks to all
Welcome to the family! I’m from south Florida, trying to plan a trip up near Indian Trail. Any good camping/trails/wow spots I should check out any info would be appreciated.

Reactions: Nickzero

Bubba Tim

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Middleburg, FL, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Reyes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N2BBT / K4OPX
Service Branch
US Army Ranger
Meant to write where in...Ok Boca, got it...Any other Florida OB members or non members out there? CALLING ALL FLORIDA OVERLANDERS! LET'S GET SOMETHING STARTED...

Nick1987

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Arkansas
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Blazonis
Member #

Hello all, I live in Amity near Ouachita National Forest and Ozark National Forest. Actually, My back door opens up to Ouachita. I live by 4 lakes. I am planning on going to rendezvous in the Ozarks.

Reactions: Ruben Ferran

Zel

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Beaver, Utah
Member #

Hello All,
I'm wandering back to the Southeast from 6 years fulltime living in my RV in the west. Been a member of the Rocky Mtn Group and look forward to meeting the Southeast group. I'll most likely end up somewhere in NC, not sure, but it's time to get a place and get out of the RV. I tow a Jeep LJ.

Bob Lawhon

Reactions: Ruben Ferran