Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hello,

I was adding a new RP as usual. After I filled all the infos I hit publish and I got stuck on a loading spinner. I waited almost 5 minutes but nothing, so I went back and tried again.
This time after clicking creare a new RP I got this screen:

1625761631894.png

It seems to be an issue with the RP wordpress plug in. I refreshed the page, went to the RP list and found out that luckily my RP was posted the first time.

So no support needed in this case but I just wanted to report this anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hello,

I was adding a new RP as usual. After I filled all the infos I hit publish and I got stuck on a loading spinner. I waited almost 5 minutes but nothing, so I went back and tried again.
This time after clicking creare a new RP I got this screen:

View attachment 203671

It seems to be an issue with the RP wordpress plug in. I refreshed the page, went to the RP list and found out that luckily my RP was posted the first time.

So no support needed in this case but I just wanted to report this anyway.
Ugh. I'm sorry you experienced this - I believe it was due to a load spike - and the server was slow to respond. I hope you didn't lose too much work. Try again? Let me know if it continues to be an issue and we will dig deeper.

M

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Ugh. I'm sorry you experienced this - I believe it was due to a load spike - and the server was slow to respond. I hope you didn't lose too much work. Try again? Let me know if it continues to be an issue and we will dig deeper.

M
No big deal, luckily the RP was actually uploaded at the first try, phew!

Reactions: Michael