Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Went on a trip to an area about 140 miles from me to get some me time and re-charge, I Had a small issue with my power steering line going to the cooler decided to start leaking, think my vehicle was talking to me as I was about to start a steep grade with the camper and I noticed only because I stopped and got out to read a sign. I decided to turn around and head back to a campsite I had seen previously, which turned out to be the right decision as the leak got worse and the power steering fluid also controls my brakes.
Upon getting into camp I found and fixed the issue (loose fitting on cooler how or why IDK). After using up my spare fluid an OB member gave me a ride into town to retrieve some more fluid and I was able to fix the issue in about 10 min. The rest of my time was just relaxing . I was also able to put some topo wrap material inside the back of my camper, covering up the doors and the space behind the TV.

Overall excellent weekend and met some good people

Attachments

Last edited:

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Well, if you are going to have an issue, the easy fix is the best to have. I like that table and awning.
The Awning is from Overland Vehicle System, and was on the H2 prior to building the camper, the Table is a butcher block with magnets on one side and a support leg on the other, magnets hold it to the trailer fender

Reactions: NCFireGuy