Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
It’s been amazing! No issues with it at all! It’s made winter camping so much more enjoyable for the kids!
I’m glad to hear that do you have any pictures of your set up? How do you get the tubing into the tent? Do you have ducting that’s durable you found?

Reactions: Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
It’s been amazing! No issues with it at all! It’s made winter camping so much more enjoyable for the kids!
I’m glad to hear that do you have any pictures of your set up? How do you get the tubing into the tent? Do you have ducting that’s durable you found?
I bought this ducting off Amazon, there have been complaints it puts off an odor. I’ve never noticed it. I have a sunroof on my tent so I pull it through the side window and uses a carabiner and some rope to suspend it from the middle of the tent off the zipper loops for my sunroof.

Hon&Guan 3 inch 16 FT Long Air Ducting, Heavy-Duty Four-Layer Protection Dryer Vent Hose for Heating Cooling Ventilation and Exhaust-with 2 Clamps, Black https://a.co/d/9nvCszM

Attachments

Reactions: PapaDave

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
I bought this ducting off Amazon, there have been complaints it puts off an odor. I’ve never noticed it. I have a sunroof on my tent so I pull it through the side window and uses a carabiner and some rope to suspend it from the middle of the tent off the zipper loops for my sunroof.

Hon&Guan 3 inch 16 FT Long Air Ducting, Heavy-Duty Four-Layer Protection Dryer Vent Hose for Heating Cooling Ventilation and Exhaust-with 2 Clamps, Black https://a.co/d/9nvCszM
I’ve been eyeing this and thinking about using it in the window instead as the ducting does get pretty warm.

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I’ve been eyeing this and thinking about using it in the window instead as the ducting does get pretty warm.

I’ve seen those, I’m interested in hearing how they work or if it doesn’t make much of a difference

Reactions: Shahn