Jeephunter

Rank 0

Contributor I

Windsor, CO, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Brown
After having to say goodbye to my old boy Moose my 1997 tj sport I was determined to find another. I did love that old boy he was a tank I tell you never had to winch always powered thew he was an absolute monster. Yesterday I found myself looking at this gold 2004 Rubicon. I had seen many Rubicons for sale lately but all were already built and beaten to hell. But this one was a small daily clean, I could tell it had been loved to the best of the last few owners abilitys. It has 160000 on it which is meh but it still runs smooth. I do believe that a new throwout bearing will be needed upon a new clutch, based of of it being in denver traffic for a littel while. It's a lot smaller (less beef) than my old one and I'm not quite sure what direction to take this one but I love it and it feels good to be back in a jeep. Also here are some picture of my girlfriends build in progress. If you guys would like me to update these builds often leme know!!!20190622_132609.jpeg20190622_132545.jpeg

Jeephunter

Rank 0

Contributor I

Windsor, CO, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Brown
After having to say goodbye to my old boy Moose my 1997 tj sport I was determined to find another. I did love that old boy he was a tank I tell you never had to winch always powered thew he was an absolute monster. Yesterday I found myself looking at this gold 2004 Rubicon. I had seen many Rubicons for sale lately but all were already built and beaten to hell. But this one was a small daily clean, I could tell it had been loved to the best of the last few owners abilitys. It has 160000 on it which is meh but it still runs smooth. I do believe that a new throwout bearing will be needed upon a new clutch, based of of it being in denver traffic for a littel while. It's a lot smaller (less beef) than my old one and I'm not quite sure what direction to take this one but I love it and it feels good to be back in a jeep. Also here are some picture of my girlfriends build in progress. If you guys would like me to update these builds often leme know!!!View attachment 104616View attachment 104617
#AdventureMachines #inhardworkwetrust #jeepbuild #jeep #hisandhers

Reactions: GRIMGPR

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Heck yea man foreshore thanks for replying gives me confidence to keep posting :)!!! Update for today is need new starter Haha I'll come up with some pics or a video when I replace it![emoji5]
Sometimes build threads don't get a lot of replies but a lot of people read them, enjoy them and many will learn something from them. So post away and know you're likely helping someone even if they don't add a reply. :)

Reactions: MazeVX and GRIMGPR

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Heck yea man foreshore thanks for replying gives me confidence to keep posting :)!!! Update for today is need new starter Haha I'll come up with some pics or a video when I replace it![emoji5]
Just keep on updating, it will be read!

Reactions: GRIMGPR