Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Germany
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Crowther
Member #

Bluestone Overland is out on another adventure in Shenandoah Valley Virginia. Union Springs is one of our hometown trails just outside of Harrisonburg VA in the George Washington National Forest. The trail starts at Springs Run Road and ends at Flagpole Knob.
Another great video! They keep getting better and better.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Great trailer, and the music rocks as well:grinning:

Bummer about the trailer. At least everyone was ok. So the hitch actually came unattached from the ball? I remember a couple of times when my trailer had a ball hitch on it having a similar situation occur with really rough fireroads. It didn't come unattached, but I was always nervous. Went with a Lock-N-Roll after awhile.

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
Thank you for the reply!
I think that was on atlas to do list to upgrade to. The trailer was totaled. I think he is going to do something different for the future ;). Thanks again your support means a lot.

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Thank you for the reply!
I think that was on atlas to do list to upgrade to. The trailer was totaled. I think he is going to do something different for the future ;). Thanks again your support means a lot.
Oh man, what a bummer. Sorry to hear that. That thing must have been dragged around for a bit!

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Anyone know of a good welding shop in Richmond or Harrisonburg area to extend my roll bar

T4X Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Glen Allen, VA, USA
First Name
Herb
Last Name
Coulter
Member #

Just joined the OB group recently and found this. I'm in Glen Allen. Did anyone ever get a meetup going?
I know I saw another thread about an RVA meetup too but nothing solid.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
We posted a new video / Overlanding Game called Trail Hunter
Trail Hunter combines two of our outdoor passions, Overlanding and GeoCaching. For those of you that are not familiar with the nerdy fun of GeoCaching, it’s a real-world outdoor treasure hunting game using a GPS-enabled device, problem solving and map navigation skills. We have left multiple caches Flagpole Knob, along with clues to where to find them.

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
Hey everyone,
Recently one of our crew members moved to CA and we are looking for someone to join the Bluestone Overland Crew who has videography skills to join the team.
If you are interested in joining let us know!
Please PM me if you want more info or join our slack group
Thanks
Init6

Reactions: Sparky V