Virginia OLB Members

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

What do you think of the idea below?

• Total voters

sabjku

Rank VI
Supporter

Advocate I

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
B
Member #

Great trailer, and the music rocks as well:grinning:

Bummer about the trailer. At least everyone was ok. So the hitch actually came unattached from the ball? I remember a couple of times when my trailer had a ball hitch on it having a similar situation occur with really rough fireroads. It didn't come unattached, but I was always nervous. Went with a Lock-N-Roll after awhile.

init6Overland

Rank IV

Advocate II

Shenandoah, VA, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
WRBL679
Thank you for the reply!
I think that was on atlas to do list to upgrade to. The trailer was totaled. I think he is going to do something different for the future ;). Thanks again your support means a lot.

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Supporter

Advocate I

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
B
Member #

Thank you for the reply!
I think that was on atlas to do list to upgrade to. The trailer was totaled. I think he is going to do something different for the future ;). Thanks again your support means a lot.
Oh man, what a bummer. Sorry to hear that. That thing must have been dragged around for a bit!

T4X Overland

Rank V
Supporter +

Advocate III

Glen Allen, VA, USA
First Name
Herb
Last Name
Coulter
Member #

Just joined the OB group recently and found this. I'm in Glen Allen. Did anyone ever get a meetup going?
I know I saw another thread about an RVA meetup too but nothing solid.

Reactions: NovaBound