deeker

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

SW Ontario, Canada
Member #

Michael,

Is there any way you could add an 'unread posts' or 'new posts since last visit' button?   Or have I missed locating it somewhere??

I use it regularly on other forums I frequent and find it quite useful - and I don't miss any of the good stuff that way.  Just wondering...

Keep up the good work on the forum!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@derekpenny-email Thank you for the suggestion, and glad to have you on the site! Let me look into that! I'll let you know

Michael

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

8757 said:
Michael, Is there any way you could add an ‘unread posts’ or ‘new posts since last visit’ button? Or have I missed locating it somewhere?? I use it regularly on other forums I frequent and find it quite useful – and I don’t miss any of the good stuff that way. Just wondering… Keep up the good work on the forum!
Hi deeker. I found it and it works. if you go to the top left side of the page, above the yellow OB logo. there is a small hammer and it says..Forums next to it. go to forums and you will see the the word "Views" it will give you all the latest activity on the site.

it works for me

Frisly

deeker

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

SW Ontario, Canada
Member #

9192 said:
Hi deeker. I found it and it works. if you go to the top left side of the page, above the yellow OB logo. there is a small hammer and it says..Forums next to it. go to forums and you will see the the word “Views” it will give you all the latest activity on the site. it works for me Frisly
That does it!  Thanks for locating and letting me know about it.  It will make it much easier to stay current with posts on the forum.
Many thanks, Frisly @frisman !

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Wow @frisman - great answer - I was looking into other solutions which seem hard. Thank you so much. I didn't even know that existed!