VICTORY 4X4 BED RACK (W/ COLORADO MOUNTS)

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Huntington Beach CA
First Name
WESTON
Last Name
BECHTOLD
Expecting to receive my bed rack from Victory 4x4 in the next couple of days. I was wondering if anyone has this rack on a tacoma/colorado? Personally I have a colorado which requires different mounts as the rack was originally made for the tacoma. Please let me know if you have any tips for install / what you like or dislike about the rack. Thanks!

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Expecting to receive my bed rack from Victory 4x4 in the next couple of days. I was wondering if anyone has this rack on a tacoma/colorado? Personally I have a colorado which requires different mounts as the rack was originally made for the tacoma. Please let me know if you have any tips for install / what you like or dislike about the rack. Thanks!
My two cents, hit up the guys/gals at Victory, they are more than happy to help answer questions. Very active on social media and quick responses to DMs on there. Last thing they want is a customer who is having issues and then passes along their bad experience with the product.

Reactions: WESTON.BECHTOLD

Contributor I

Huntington Beach CA
First Name
WESTON
Last Name
BECHTOLD
My two cents, hit up the guys/gals at Victory, they are more than happy to help answer questions. Very active on social media and quick responses to DMs on there. Last thing they want is a customer who is having issues and then passes along their bad experience with the product.
Thanks for the response. I actually received it in the mail about a month ago and had a relatively easy time mounting it. Got my tent on top and now its just a matter of planning the first trip in it.

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Thanks for the response. I actually received it in the mail about a month ago and had a relatively easy time mounting it. Got my tent on top and now its just a matter of planning the first trip in it.
oh wow! Shoot sorry, normally lead times are much longer and figured with your post was still relevant. That's awesome it arrived and everything is mounted and ready!
Have fun!