Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Arguello
Member #

Hey guys,
I’m a new member, my name is Ricky.
I drive an 2008 Subaru Forester, I’ve been off-roading for 20years. I used to be a Jeep owner. I enjoy, camping, hiking, fishing, mountaineering, and exploring. I’m excited to learn and grow. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. And try to spen as much time in the mountains as possible.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey guys,
I drive an 2008 Subaru Forester, I’ve been off-roading for 20years. I used to be a Jeep owner. I enjoy, camping, hiking, fishing, mountaineering, and exploring. I’m excited to learn and grow. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. And try to spen as much time in the mountains as possible.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Put August 1-4 on your calendar for the first annual ROCKY MOUNTAIN Overland RALLY in Gunnison Colorado. Hope to see you there. Look for The Black Pearl and stop in and say Hi.

Reactions: Ricky-Bobbi

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hey guys,
Welcome to Overland Bound!

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region. Check out your local information and get involved here: OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you: Overland Bound Regions!

Here is the link to check out the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events: Overland Bound Meetups

Planning a trip or want to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the Deputy Director of the RM Region so feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
@Anchor Mtn is your states member rep. He is very knowledgeable of the area.

Welcome to our amazing community where we help each other outfit and explore because adventure is necessary!

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hey guys,
Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!

Reactions: Ricky-Bobbi