• HTML tutorial

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

So like the title says, how many (if any) of yall are rocking a vehicle mounted gun safe for your conceal carry? I recently found out that I'm supposed to have my pistol in a safe in order to transport it on base. Just want to see what you guys have or recommend. I was thinking the titan vault but it's 410 bucks for the damn thing Lol
I don't need anything crazy expensive just something to keep local security forces off my back when I come on base with it.

I never leave my pistol in my vehicle unattended. I also ignore all weapon free zones signs (the local mall here is one of em and I have two small children..sorry so not happening lol) except for the courthouse/police office lol

I saw this one at Costco today but feel like it'll be too big? (I drive a wj)

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

Jacob_S

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

Check out tuffy products and also bulldog safes. The bulldog units are considerable cheaper and more of a universal fit. Also bestop I believe made some locking drawers, just not sure what vehicles they fit.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

They make a vault for the Expedition console the year later than the one I have in my truck. (Missed it by that much 99. lol) For now I have a holster mounted in the console for when I'm dressed like a penguin but no safe. It's actually sad I've went this long without getting a safe but I Rarely ever keep a gun in the truck without me. I carry a full size every day in a Raven Phantom OWB or a Compact by appendix carry. I have a gun rack for long guns but rarely use it.

Reactions: timberwolf_120

Teague

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fairview, TN
Member #

I have one of these, you can open it without looking and it cables to you seat base. I've been really happy with it, and it looks like when they released the biometric version the price dropped on the original.

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

So like the title says, how many (if any) of yall are rocking a vehicle mounted gun safe for your conceal carry? I recently found out that I'm supposed to have my pistol in a safe in order to transport it on base. Just want to see what you guys have or recommend. I was thinking the titan vault but it's 410 bucks for the damn thing Lol
I don't need anything crazy expensive just something to keep local security forces off my back when I come on base with it.

I never leave my pistol in my vehicle unattended. I also ignore all weapon free zones signs (the local mall here is one of em and I have two small children..sorry so not happening lol) except for the courthouse/police office lol

I saw this one at Costco today but feel like it'll be too big? (I drive a wj)

I am one of the lucky ones that has a ccw in the state of kommiefornia. I own that cannon handgun safe. Its mounted to my bedside though. I love it. As far as transporting I have a locking handgun box that I secure using a handgun cable lock. I loop the cable lock through the handle of the locking box and then through my seat base, and tuck the box under the passenger seat. Seems to work and it's cheap. Always carry while camping but also always put the firearm away in the lock box before the first beer gets opened.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk