Vegas?!

• HTML tutorial

.shark.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

I see that you had to trim the stock bumper a bit, was the install a pain?
Install was super easy, there's no real template for trimming but its not bad, I didn't do the extension kit for the winch power box to run under hood which is why I opted to drill a 2" hole , that hole allows me to plug in the remote control

Gregaf3

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sin City
Member #

Are you able to get to the lever to free spool, or will you just power the cable out?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

.shark.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Are you able to get to the lever to free spool, or will you just power the cable out?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Yea I have full access to the lever, everything was done to retain full functionality

onetonsub

Rank III

Advocate I

I went and ran copper cache and backdoor out in nelson today. Things got a little gnarly on backdoor and almost laid it on its side. Copper cache was fun and quick. I'll run that one again.

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

We ended up doing copper cache saturday too. It went quick about 2.5 hours from railroad pass and back. Probably should have gotten the front struts installed before we went. Got a few small rubs on the front bumper but thats ok.

Reactions: onetonsub

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

I think we are going to go do some scouting in the Buffington Pockets area by Valley Of Fire on Sunday. It looks like there are some areas that could be developed for rock climbing. Any trucks want to come along. There are a bunch of trails in the area and mostly stock friendly.

Reactions: Gregaf3

DaveL

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Lowrance
Member #

I think we are going to go do some scouting in the Buffington Pockets area by Valley Of Fire on Sunday. It looks like there are some areas that could be developed for rock climbing. Any trucks want to come along. There are a bunch of trails in the area and mostly stock friendly.
Can you do dispersed camping, or just in campground? This place is on our list!

2004 F-150; 2015 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Shell
IG https://www.instagram.com/dflowrance/

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

Myself and another OB member are planning a one or two nighter (depending upon work schedules) into Carpenter Canyon (southwest side of Mt Charleston). Hoping to leave Friday evening and forecast calls for possible rain or snow showers. Should be a good time as I am well prepared...

IMG_1509.JPG

Reactions: Gregaf3

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

I'm looking to do a day run Saturday or Sunday over Memorial Day weekend. Anyone up to do something.

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

Looks like we are headed to Mormon Wells Saturday afternoon to camp overnight. Hope to leave town by 3.

Plans are changing by the minute. Wife has to be in Kingman Sunday afternoon so we might just head to Hualapai mountain park.

Last edited:
Reactions: onetonsub