Vegas?!

• HTML tutorial

.shark.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Never heard of that group, will have to check em out! I didn't make it out to any trails but I did get in half of the goodies I've been waiting on

Some spc arms and the extended length radflos with 650#

Reactions: theick

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

Never heard of that group, will have to check em out! I didn't make it out to any trails but I did get in half of the goodies I've been waiting on
Some spc arms and the extended length radflos with 650#
That looks like fun.

Gregaf3

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sin City
Member #

Looking to head up Mormon Wells road on Sunday morning to play in the fresh snow if anyone else wants to go. Not sure if we will be able to make it all the way through or if it will be a there and back trip.

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

When dry, yes. Not sure about conditions up there right now.
Actually that was a bit of an inside joke with Greg. We have a friend who traded in his heavily modded TJ for a 2WD pickup. While that's a decision that is understandable, especially in light of his growing family, it's was his continued insistence that his new truck was as capable and would get him just about anywhere he wanted to go that became a bit of an irritant.

Reactions: onetonsub

Gregaf3

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sin City
Member #

Don't let Terry fool you, he his just joking about a local guy who traded in his lifted wrangler only to say that his new 2wd truck could go anywhere the Jeep could.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

.shark.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Trips look like they went awesome, I spent the day down on the AZ side of the river and then took a trip up into Charleston

Just waiting on rear shocks to come in and I'm ready for a real run somewhere with everyone!

TrailHawkZ71

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Howard-Dale
Member #

Went up to Charleston today. Had family with me so I didnt go crazy in terms of offroading.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

I'm getting ready to head up to Zion this weekend for a couple days any recomendations up there on trails or things to see?
There's not much, if any, wheeling in Zion during the winter. I think there are a few trails on Kolob Terrace but that's closed from snow. There is plenty to do between Zion and St. George.

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

I'm going to do LRR Saturday morning in hopes of finding snow with the kid. Hopefully leave around 9:00 am and my run up to the hotel or lodge for lunch when done.

Reactions: SMHinthewild