Vegas?!

• HTML tutorial

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

I didn't get anything done outside this weekend at all. Anyone up for a day trip or overnight next weekend. I don't care about the new years parties so any chance to get out for me.

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

We ended up going to Cold Creek and hanging out around the Bonanza Peak trailhead. Had lots of fun playing in the snow. It didn't look like there was snow on the mountains around Mormon Wells but other have posted there is quite a bit of snow. Hoping to head up there this Saturday to play.

.shark.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

I posted about the trip we took new year's Eve. Let's say running from mesquite to the grand canyon is hard...even harder In the snow and rain!

Tundraoverland1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas
Member #

Sweet well I'm down for any weekend you guys want to set something up. Been wanting to meet up with some local guys from OB and the overland community

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

TrailHawkZ71

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Howard-Dale
Member #

Mormon wells is very stock friendly, you probably only really need 4wd in a few areas.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I ran it back in July, and I only used 4wd once. Never put it in low, and my Patriot is stock. A much harder trail is Bitter Springs, but even that, I did in my stock Patriot

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

My boy and I are headed to Mormon Wells in the morning. Not sure what time yet but hopefully by 10:00am. Going to take some firewood and throw some snowballs.

Reactions: Tundraoverland1