Vegas?!

• HTML tutorial

onetonsub

Rank III

Advocate I

Looks like we are headed to Mormon Wells Saturday afternoon to camp overnight. Hope to leave town by 3.

Plans are changing by the minute. Wife has to be in Kingman Sunday afternoon so we might just head to Hualapai mountain park.
Make sure to let us know what you think of hualapai mtn park. I've been wanting to go there.

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

Make sure to let us know what you think of hualapai mtn park. I've been wanting to go there.
It didn't happen. Couldn't get out of the kids party until it was to late. I did talk to a local who said they really like going up there to get out of the heat.

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

How about a meet and greet. Maybe we could get some interest built in this thread and some get runs going.

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

Any Jeep TJ owners interested in custom built and installed rock sliders, I've got a buddy who does amazing work and has enough material for another set or two.

IMG_2331.JPG

IMG_2332.JPG

IMG_2333.JPG

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

September sounds good. Maybe if the heat settles down a little we can do something before then.

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

welcome Sammy.

Also the Vegas FJ cruiser group is having a meetup at the Farmer Brothers on Decatur and Russel tonight at 7:00

Reactions: Sammy

Sammy

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Las vegas
First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Lomeli
Member #

Ill be there in a silver tacoma. I haven't done a bunch with the club but they seem pretty good. They also don't care much what you drive.
Cool because I don't want to be the only one with that different car brand hehe

Sent from my LG-H918 using OB Talk mobile app

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

Anyone interested in a meetup at Bonnie Springs for some breakfast on July 30 around 8:00am when they open.

Reactions: Sammy