Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome @Tim vomacka
you are in the US Northwest Region. @Kent R is our regional director, and @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative, @Sandpoint Steve and my self (@Slimpartywagon ) are also Member Reps in your Region.

points of intrest: check out the “Overland Bound MeetUps” for activities in your area. You can filter to just the Northwest Region to view things locally, as well as leave it “All” to view what’s going on all over the world.
Overland by Region is a place to discuss things going on in different regions in the world.

So far we have 2 major events to mark on your calendar this year.
June 18-21 North West Overland Rally in Leavenworth, Washington
July 3-6 44th of July at 2 Rivers Ranch in Dayville , Oregon

keep an eye out for more activities to pop up throughout the year.
Contact any one of us fore named members with any questions

again welcome glad to have you here

Michael R
OB#20990
Us Northwest Regional Member Rep

Reactions: Munga Brown

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

vancouver wa checking in!
Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Munga Brown

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
You aren't very far from the start of the WABDR (Washington Backcountry Discovery Route (Washington Backcountry Discovery Route (WABDR) Map & Information)). Check it out. There is a great trail network around there, plus you could go to the beach and ride/camp on the sand ( there are 9 state parks that are on the beach that have camping). Enjoy!

If you want company, create an event in rally point and see if anyone else is interested.

Oh, and also Tillamook forest in oregon. Awesome, but look into the permit requirements.

Fiffa

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

North Portland, Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Barrett
Member #

Just across the river from you on Hayden Island. Kinda green with car-based camping and off-roading, but down to throw my 3rd gen 4Runner into the muck!