Rank II

Enthusiast I

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Hartley
Member #

Hey there my wife, son and I are planning on heading over to sunshine coast on Sunday spend two days traveling up to Powell river and over to the island to make our way up to side Bay. We have camped and overland all over BC but seem to only get over to the island every five years so. . . Is there any Recommended things to see or camping spots to check out along the coast and thinking of Naka creek for a night on Is it worth it. I guess really Just reaching out on recommendations on spots to check out with my wife and son and recommended camping spots for the island and the coast

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

Miracle Beach is wonderful. The tides are incredible. The campground is over the top, Kind of like glamping but the trees are huge. And it is kinda nice all the roads are paved. But it is all about the massive beach and the tides.

Just south of Campbell River.

0045-00VILD0002.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Desert Runner

Explore more

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Hartley
Member #

Billiebob thanks so much I appreciate that I will have to check it out the beach sounds good, the spot seems way to close to people for us though lol we really like making our way away from the crowd but saying that we are a family up for any thing and will check it out thanks again