Launch Member

Advocate I

Harpers Ferry, WV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

There’s a Rigs n Coffee event this Sat morning in McGaheysville. Details are on the rally points on the map. There’s also a thread about it somewhere, too.

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
im in the RVA area newish to the forums and looking to see if anyone interested in meetups, rigs and coffee or trail ride
Welcome, I'm going to plan something in the next few weeks for a trip towards end of April I will be doing the winter project campers shakeout , also down with a local meetup for coffee too

Reactions: John Bishop

jakeandhisdodge

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Ten Eyck
Member #

Seems there has been no thread activity since Mar 2022
For me its mainly the app, it constantly wants to track me and it seems to just be glitchy. I got a slide in camper so my set my setups also bigger and more cumbersome to take on va trails. I'm not against going out and meeting up, but find i don't have the patience to come on here and try to set up events.

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Hello there folks. I first apologize for not replying. It has been crazy hectic. Um secondly, I would like to plan a winter get together. I do agree the app is a bit on the annoying side. If anybody here wants to find me on fb and we can start a group chat. Easier imo.

Reactions: Boucher

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

So it’s Nathan Moy on fb. My profile pic should be a pink/orange sped boat. Send me a friend request and we will get a group chat started

jakeandhisdodge

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Ten Eyck
Member #

Hello there folks. I first apologize for not replying. It has been crazy hectic. Um secondly, I would like to plan a winter get together. I do agree the app is a bit on the annoying side. If anybody here wants to find me on fb and we can start a group chat. Easier imo.
Theres a "4x4 trails of Virginia" that seems to get some attention, is there an overlanding group people are using on FB?

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Unfortunately, I don't use FB maybe I will have my wife find the page

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Theres a "4x4 trails of Virginia" that seems to get some attention, is there an overlanding group people are using on FB?
4x4trails is pretty good but it’s not really a specific type thread