Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

I am currenly looking for a place in Northern and Southern Utah to have monthly meet and greets. Couple hours on a week night to get together and greet new members and plan some fun rallies. Would love some input form the Utah peeps to make this happen. Any suggestions for places, days of week or time would be greatly appreciated.

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Thank you for taking this leadership role! I am moving to the St. George area shortly and added this as a "watch" and will be back often to keep up.

Reactions: Cendee

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Thank you for taking this leadership role! I am moving to the St. George area shortly and added this as a "watch" and will be back often to keep up.
Look me up when you're headed down, I'm in Southern Utah and would love to show you some of the local sites, we are working on the Southern Utah Meetup schedule and will also be having regular outings available.. in addition to any outings people want to share!

Reactions: Cendee and NetDep

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
A few of us have been meeting in the Layton area (Justin, Kaylee - sorry if I misspelled, Jason, Marlin, Melissa, and I). I live in Draper so it is about a 35-40 minute drive, but don't mind the drive. I think we should alternate areas for meetups and with the weather getting warmer do a "mini" outing for meetups too, something similar to a picnic.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

A few of us have been meeting in the Layton area (Justin, Kaylee - sorry if I misspelled, Jason, Marlin, Melissa, and I). I live in Draper so it is about a 35-40 minute drive, but don't mind the drive. I think we should alternate areas for meetups and with the weather getting warmer do a "mini" outing for meetups too, something similar to a picnic.
I think thats a great idea. Right now we are coordinating a once a month meetup for Tuesday night 6-8. It will be the second Tuesday of every month where we can do meet and greets, bbqs, trainings have guest speakers.... Trying to finish up the EJS meet and greet info first then we will be rolling this out.

Reactions: NetDep

MarlinJames

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K17WRA
That cuts me out. I am only available Thursday thru Saturday.
Unfortunately with my work schedule I won't be able to attend weeknight events. If there's trail runs or trail cleanups during the weekend I can attend. Thanks so much for planning and organizing this.

Snowburb

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Utah County, UT, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tullis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7DMT
Huge thanks, @Cendee, for taking on this leadership and planning Utah meetups, etc. I live in Utah County but spend a fair amount of time in Davis and Weber counties. As the weather is now perfect for meetups and outdoor outings I hope to see more of them materialize. I'll try to attend if I can.

Reactions: Cendee