Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
Those whips that clip onto 2 stems at once, and can fill or drain, are priceless.

4 seems a bit crazy, but why not?

Reactions: HeliSniper

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

When I made mine I just did for two tires at a time and it works great. I can do the two lefts then the two rights then the two on the trailer all from the back or the Jeep. I used the press on type and they are great. I'm still using a compressor but have everything for CO2 but the tank. Can't decide what size I want to go with. 10 or 15 pound.

Todd

Reactions: HeliSniper

HeliSniper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Dallas, Texas
First Name
Brad
Last Name
S
Member #

When I made mine I just did for two tires at a time and it works great. I can do the two lefts then the two rights then the two on the trailer all from the back or the Jeep. I used the press on type and they are great. I'm still using a compressor but have everything for CO2 but the tank. Can't decide what size I want to go with. 10 or 15 pound.

Todd
Take a look on Craigslist for a used 20 pound container, anywhere from $20 to $60 around Dallas, Texas. Restaurant used equipment seller will have some from old soda machines. Then source a 150psi fixed regulator and an in-line adjustable regulator so you can adjust down for air tools. I use a Fire Extinguisher refill place to certify and fill my tanks, very cheap.

HeliSniper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Dallas, Texas
First Name
Brad
Last Name
S
Member #

Those whips that clip onto 2 stems at once, and can fill or drain, are priceless.

4 seems a bit crazy, but why not?
From your picture it looks like you have 2 connections that just push on and 2 that have a trigger that you hold as your pushing them on the valve stem then let go? Am I missing something?