Lake, MI, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Burley
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Would like to change my user name to p8ntbill2. This the name I use on other forums. Did not realize when I signed up that when I entered my name it would also be my user.
Thank uou for any help,
Bill

Reactions: Caffienated

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Would like to change my user name to p8ntbill2. This the name I use on other forums. Did not realize when I signed up that when I entered my name it would also be my user.
Thank uou for any help,
Bill
Im not a Moderator or Admin, but..

You should be able to do it yourself, I believe.

If you go hover above your username in the upper right corner, a drop down menu should appear. The first option on the left column on mine is 'Change Username':

upload_2018-9-23_13-9-34.png

upload_2018-9-23_13-10-11.png

Good luck and Welcome!

Reactions: p8ntbill2

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

What happened? I don't think my hapened immediately, if I rcall corretly. Or did you even get to the change screen? By the way, things have changed a little since I posted the above, and i'm also not sure if my view looks different since I'm a 'Supporter'.

1565761670508.png

1565761726249.png

bmwguru

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Pickrell
Member #

What happened? I don't think my hapened immediately, if I rcall corretly. Or did you even get to the change screen? By the way, things have changed a little since I posted the above, and i'm also not sure if my view looks different since I'm a 'Supporter'.

View attachment 112720

View attachment 112721
Thank you, it's there now. Pending approval.

Reactions: Craig M