Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Let's face it, sometimes even with eyes wide open on the tracks, iOverlander, park4night and other ressources, it can be a pain to find a spot to sleep in the wild.

I usually try to find plan B spots on gamping.fr to avoid "regular " campings as i kinda hate them unless they are tiny / unpopulated.

Gamping is airbnb for gardens : people renting for a few euros a spot in their garden, park, land, well, private land where you can camp. Some will provide a barbecue, a shower and toilets, electricity, others nothing but the land. And sometimes it helps a lot when you want to feel in the wild but are not really sure you can take the risk.

Here is the link to their website set up in english. Down below you can set the language to french or spanish : Discover Gamping! (Private camping rentals)

(i have zero link to this company and only provide their link because i think it can help)

Last edited:

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Voth
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Thanks Angus! Appreciate you sharing this. I’m combing through the listings this morning dreaming about being on the road.