[US - National] BlueRibbon Coalition/Sharetrails.Org | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

[US - National] BlueRibbon Coalition/Sharetrails.Org

Discussion in 'Local National International Organizations' started by Del Albright, Apr 18, 2018.

Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. Del Albright

Del Albright Rank I

Member #:

Map
    brc_oval_logo_small_web.png [US, National], BlueRibbon Coalition/Sharetrails.Org, your national champions of saving trails and working for all motorsports to maintain our responsible access. All sports; all trails. If you overland, geocache, 4x4, utv, atv, dirt bike, explore, ghost town, fish, hunt, camp or even picnic, BRC/Sharetrails is fighting for you. That is who I work for, full time, nationwide.
    http://www.sharetrails.org

2. Steve

Steve lost again...
    Moderator Founder 500 Member

Member #:

Map
    I just now joined. Thank you for your participation and contributions here on Overland Bound!

Road and Kent R like this.
  3. Del Albright

Del Albright Rank I

Member #:

Map
    THANK you Steve. Just being an ambassador like you are, and JOINING BRC and whatever else makes sense to you, IS DOING your part. Awesomeness.

Steve, Road and Kent R like this.
  4. Steve

Steve lost again...
    Moderator Founder 500 Member

Member #:

Map
    It is the least I can do. Here in Ohio, there are no roads available for exploring other than a couple dozen miles in the extreme SE corner. So no clubs other than mudder clubs in someone's field, no advocacy, and no state organizations that I've found.

When hiking over the last several decades, I've always picked up other people's trash and packed it out in my Klettersack. It's how I was raised, and a backpacking mantra. But since joining Overland Bound, my awareness has been increased, and over the last year, I've made contributions to Tread Lightly, Leave No Trace, and now BRC. Membership is a drop in the bucket compared to what we spend on toys and gear, and like I said, it is the least I can do!

Navy-Jeeper and Road like this.
  5. Falcon 0314

Falcon 0314 Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Steve,
    Are you still the Ohio ambassador. I have recently joined and just north of Columbus. Has anyone done any gatherings here in Ohio since you have been ambassador? Also, will you be headed to Expo East?