Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
How many people are on the wait list for this event?
Seven members on the waiting list at this time.
We usually get dropouts prior to the event, and we have a site walkthrough late this month where we will see if there is an second base camp area the park service will let us use. If so we might increase the limit.

Bernard_C

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Menlo Park, CA
First Name
Bernard
Last Name
Chen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN9NGN
Please add me to the November waiting list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kent R

Metric0383

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ripon, CA, USA
First Name
DANIEL
Last Name
SWIER
Member #

Hi Kent,

Thx for messaging me back.

Please add our two vehicles to the wait list:
1. 06 LJ
2. 05 TJ

Daniel Swier

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Jmisslyn

Rank VI

Influencer I

Napa
First Name
Lyn
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCU
Wow, just saw how long a drive this is from Napa...9 hours ! Better start saving now for my gas money !! Road trip to the max

Jmisslyn

Rank VI

Influencer I

Napa
First Name
Lyn
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCU
Wow, just saw how long a drive this is from Napa...9 hours ! Better start saving now for my gas money !! Road trip to the max

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Yep its all of that. Very soon I will be updating everyone and that will include seeing who wants to caravane down. A group usually meets in Barstow at the Wall Mart then drives the rest of the way to Needles.

Reactions: Jmisslyn

rho

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

SF bae area
First Name
Juliette
Last Name
Penning
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG6YB
It was awesome meeting you this last Sunday @Kent R, great talking about some of the issues and impacts that this trail still seeing. We won't be meeting up with this group, but I'm bringing another group down and we'll be passing through the that you're doing the cleanup in, on Saturday.
Gonna have @TacticalBBQ and @Pi_Baker with me as well as some others. Depending on how stuff shakes out, we might be able to help for a bit on our way though the region. We'll be collecting trash and crap while we're out there on our trip as well, there always seems to be a TON of crap that we end up taking out with us on these trips.

Thanks again for your work with the various alphabet soup agencies to keep the Mojave Rd open and some of the landmarks in place.

Craigoh

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Burlingame, CA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
King
Member #

I have just rsvp’d. Love the volunteer opportunity to work with others to preserve the desert environment. Question: I can do primitive tent camping, or, bring my small camping trailer (more comfortable, obviously.) Are we traveling on rough, or on well-graded roads? If the roads are too rough I’ll leave the little 14’ Epro trailer at home.

Overlandenthusiast

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco, California, United States
First Name
Aparajit
Last Name
Bajpai
Member #

It was awesome meeting you this last Sunday @Kent R, great talking about some of the issues and impacts that this trail still seeing. We won't be meeting up with this group, but I'm bringing another group down and we'll be passing through the that you're doing the cleanup in, on Saturday.
Gonna have @TacticalBBQ and @Pi_Baker with me as well as some others. Depending on how stuff shakes out, we might be able to help for a bit on our way though the region. We'll be collecting trash and crap while we're out there on our trip as well, there always seems to be a TON of crap that we end up taking out with us on these trips.

Thanks again for your work with the various alphabet soup agencies to keep the Mojave Rd open and some of the landmarks in place.
Is it a closed group trip or others can join too?

Reactions: rho

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I tried to join. Max already.
Are you still interested in helping out at the Mojave Facelift/Trail Guardian event November 13-15? We will be opening up a second base camp to complete a project at Kelso Dunes Campsite. The same schedule will be used with the exception of the base camp location. Please advise with all your contact info if you are available.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Kent,

Thx for messaging me back.

Please add our two vehicles to the wait list:
1. 06 LJ
2. 05 TJ

Daniel Swier
Are you still interested in helping out at the Mojave Facelift/Trail Guardian event November 13-15? We will be opening up a second base camp to complete a project at Kelso Dunes Campsite. The same schedule will be used with the exception of the base camp location. Please advise with all your contact info if you are available.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
sad i missed this one... :'c
too bad already full.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Kent, it was nice meeting you today. Great information on tire repair. Thanks for explaining the details.

Please add me to the waitlist for this trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.