Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Great that you share this right away. That helps others here. Thank you.

Do you use the OB1 app? There you have directly after selecting the POI the possibility to suggest an edit. Just by clicking the button "suggest an edit".

@Jim SoG Does it make sense to move this question to the support subforum? Maybe other users have the same question and are looking there? Thank you.

Cheers, Björn

Reactions: Todd S.

Todd S.

Rank VII
Investor

Navigator I

Los Gatos, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Sacchi
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YWP

Do you use the OB1 app? There you have directly after selecting the POI the possibility to suggest an edit. Just by clicking the button "suggest an edit".

@Jim SoG Does it make sense to move this question to the support subforum? Maybe other users have the same question and are looking there? Thank you.

Cheers, Björn
Hi Björn, I am kind of new to the forms. I use the OB1 app but I can’t find the POI button to click on.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

Cheers, Björn
Hi Björn, I am kind of new to the forms. I use the OB1 app but I can’t find the POI button to click on.
Hi Todd, thanks for this! If you tap on that unverified POI icon on the map, it will bring up the summary card. Tap that or swipe up and you’ll get the details card. At the bottom toy will see “Suggest an edit” film that out and it goes to our team to review/change/delete.

Or, you can give us the gps coords or three word location (in summary card) here, and I’ll go find it!