Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

It was a long drive, however all the late night calamity made it all worth it. I was expecting to go out and find one point then come back, but a list of 11! That was freaking awesome.
Big shout out to @Truckerbizz and @OD.fj for helping put this event together.

@Wolfy for making these sick patches, and providing the velcro! It rode home with my mounted to my headliner, so freaking cool. (Makes me want to get a California one so they fit together, for West US)

Eugene, thanks for making team 4runner what it was, it was blast bombing though the desert with you, getting smoked by all your dust. lol

Thank you to everyone who came out even just to camp, haha Dave. It was great meeting all these new people in the area too, renodemona, @Scott, Brett.

Congrats to Team $500 for winning 1st place. If you guys pool together your gift cards you could almost buy another team vehicle! haha

Good times guys, until next time. Keep adventuring.

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
@FrankR I was thinking the same thing about the CA patches. Maybe I'll make some CA patches for the Plumas BDT when we do it in the fall.

-M

Reactions: FrankR

renodemona

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
Was supposed to by new shocks with the amazon card...
Didn't. Bought lights instead. I can just take more advil for my back after riding around on my blown out suspension, but now I'll be able to see at night!