Unofficial OB Desert Rally!

• HTML tutorial

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Guys I am overseas on a family emergency, sorry for the delayed reply, this was a last minute "you need to come home now" thing. I am slated to be back in CONUS tomorrow at midnight (Friday 2nd) but it may be cutting it close, i'll let event organizers gauge the risk, if it's too tight and you want to give my slot to someone else please do.
Its up to you! Youre more than welcome to come if you think you can make it. Ill have a back up team but ill plan for you to be there!

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

I'm planning on leaving here around 10 am which should put me in the area of the campsite around 1230 or so.. If I setup camp somewhere near the coordinates in the original post I should be ok right?

Sent from my LG-H810 using OB Talk mobile app

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

I'm planning on leaving here around 10 am which should put me in the area of the campsite around 1230 or so.. If I setup camp somewhere near the coordinates in the original post I should be ok right?

Sent from my LG-H810 using OB Talk mobile app
@O.Dfj and i should be there around 1130 for set up so you most likely will see us and we will show you where to go!

Reactions: O.Dfj

renodemona

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
Yes, I can let @maktruk down! Wait, what?
Leaving Reno 9-9:30 to be out there noonish. Why so slow? No overdrive and 11mpg that's why! ;) Looking forward to this!

Reactions: O.Dfj

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
What time will you be leaving from Reno at?
about 8:30-0 from the Rob Dr. area. Want to join? Call or Txt: 775-762-4058

Isn't that technically the applegate lassen trail.

OB 1466
Isn't Lassen-Applegate a section of the CA-OR Trail? Either way, Lassen and Applegate are both in California. But the trail is in Nevada. In closing: Dirt Road, blah blah blah.

-M

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Isn't Lassen-Applegate a section of the CA-OR Trail? Either way, Lassen and Applegate are both in California. But the trail is in Nevada. In closing: Dirt Road, blah blah blah.

-M
Applegate lassen runs from rye patch north west to soldier meadows. Then thru high rock canyon into cali then north to oregon lol. It was a cut off from the California trail.

OB 1466

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
So I guess we're doing Lassen-Applegate then...

Here's the patch!
Bare cost for these is $8 a piece. Not looking to make money, just cover the cost of 20 patches. So if you want one bring cash of paypal me to mehwolfy@gmail.com.

I'll bring some Velcro backing if you need that too.

-M

FrankR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

-M
Looks like I'll be on an extra adventure tomorrow. Going to leave chico around 5 to get to Reno. I'll text you updates. 415.328.7875 is my number.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Truckerbizz