Unofficial OB Desert Rally!

• HTML tutorial

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
This sounds like fun! I am probably in.

I could run comms and video in someone's rig, or bring my own 2 person team. I'll figure that out.

I have iPhone apps than can do offline GPS plus all the radio coms.

-M

Reactions: FrankR

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

This sounds like fun! I am probably in.

I could run comms and video in someone's rig, or bring my own 2 person team. I'll figure that out.

I have iPhone apps than can do offline GPS plus all the radio coms.

-M
Awesome! I'll add you to the list

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
I got two guys talking about coming with me. Should we bring 1 truck? Are the teams going to be two dudes in 2 trucks or 1? (This will determine how much beer wee need to bring)

-M

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

damn...ill be in moab that time. but next time yall do this ill be there!! maybe project not so overlanding will be up and running!

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

I got two guys talking about coming with me. Should we bring 1 truck? Are the teams going to be two dudes in 2 trucks or 1? (This will determine how much beer wee need to bring)

-M
Teams of two trucks you can have 10 people packed in each if you want.

OB 1466

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
OK, I'm in for sure. I'll roll out with two friends and we'll probably have 2 vehicles, but can be a single vehicle team.

We can camp at that location right?

-M

Reactions: Truckerbizz

Jeff D

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Sometimes I hate the Grand Canyon. Every time I want to head north out of here I have to do the massive hole in the ground detour. The canyon really goes from Vegas to Page. The park is just a little bit of it. I'm going to try and find someone who wants to ride along and split the detour cost. If anyone is interested let me know.