Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Sorry fellas, I won't be able to make this cool trip :(

I'll be in Pismo that weekend training Team Disco Dolls on their map & compass and dune driving skills for the Rebelle Rally. Hopefully next time!

FrankR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

...so, I totally thought that this was THIS weekend (May 6-7)

renodemona

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
Aw man, I'll be in LA that weekend...lame.
Patches would be totally awesome though. Or stickers. Everyone loves stickers.

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
Do people want to do patches? Mike, I know you told me the cost but it is totally slipping my mind.
I got a quote on a similar patch for about $13 per patch. Price goes down with volume though.

Stickers we could get from the local Sticker Guy, but they probably can't do them in time, or Sticker Mule online. We'd have to get a lot more stickers. And patches are OVERLANDAF!!!

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

I got a quote on a similar patch for about $13 per patch. Price goes down with volume though.

Stickers we could get from the local Sticker Guy, but they probably can't do them in time, or Sticker Mule online. We'd have to get a lot more stickers. And patches are OVERLANDAF!!!
We should do patches for everyone

JusticeZ33

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Put me down. Unless I get slammed with an exam on the following Monday, it shouldnt be a problem. I have a tablet with Gaia on it if that counts for GPS.

Also, If it ends up with an odd car out, I wouldnt mind just shooting the event as well (i actually am more interested in the photography then the actual race).