• HTML tutorial

BlackBear

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Airdrie, AB
Member #

Hi Guys,

Couple things... first great forum! I'm very pleased with what I have seen so far & read. Second, when do you ship out the Ultimate Membership Pack? I'm looking forward to "badging my Jeep and wearing the T-shirt.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi Guys,

Couple things... first great forum! I'm very pleased with what I have seen so far & read. Second, when do you ship out the Ultimate Membership Pack? I'm looking forward to "badging my Jeep and wearing the T-shirt.
Hi There! Thank you for the support! We usually send those out quickly. I'll check order status and we'll reach out via email!

Thanks again, really appreciate it!

M

Reactions: BlackBear

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Same boat here. I've been lurking for awhile and follow the YouTube OB channel and plunged for the Ultimate Membership Pack. Just waiting for email confirmation.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Same boat here. I've been lurking for awhile and follow the YouTube OB channel and plunged for the Ultimate Membership Pack. Just waiting for email confirmation.
We are in MAJOR ship mode! @Corrie is buried in packing tape! @NorCalCrisp, give me your order number and I will give you an update. Probably going out today.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
OB2379. [emoji13]
Got it! Looks like we recieved the order Monday, and everything is in stock. That means it will be "Fullfilled" and shipped out today or tomorrow. Thank you VERY MUCH for your support! I am going to upgrade your forum account right now with all the member benefits!

M

Reactions: Crispy

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Got it! Looks like we recieved the order Monday, and everything is in stock. That means it will be "Fullfilled" and shipped out today or tomorrow. Thank you VERY MUCH for your support! I am going to upgrade your forum account right now with all the member benefits!

M
Thank you! I'm looking forward to the next adventure and meeting a lot of good people you have brought together here at Overland Bound. [emoji106]

rixham

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Frederick, MD
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Rixham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ
@Michael, mine has shipped OB2331 also, can upgrade my forum account?

Thanks!

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

Got it! Looks like we received the order Monday, and everything is in stock. That means it will be "Fullfilled" and shipped out today or tomorrow. Thank you VERY MUCH for your support! I am going to upgrade your forum account right now with all the member benefits!

M
Me too please? :sunglasses:
I ordered it at the end of last week. No huge rush of course, I know things take time but wouldn't mind the forum upgrade now :smirk::sunglasses: I'm curious as to what that entails.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Me too please? :sunglasses:
I ordered it at the end of last week. No huge rush of course, I know things take time but wouldn't mind the forum upgrade now :smirk::sunglasses: I'm curious as to what that entails.
No Problem!

If you know your number, you can edit that in your profile details, but I will upgrade your account now!

M

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hello team,

Loving the website and forums! I purchased a couple badges a few weeks ago. Just wondering when to expect their arrival.

Thanks.

Tim

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
That's longer than normal. I'll check on it for you and see if we need to expedite! Was it combined with a member patch order? If so, we may have held it to combine with patch (received on Friday). Regardless, we'll update you today via info@overlandbound.com

Thank you for the support!

M

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk Beta

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

That's longer than normal. I'll check on it for you and see if we need to expedite! Was it combined with a member patch order? If so, we may have held it to combine with patch (received on Friday). Regardless, we'll update you today via info@overlandbound.com

Thank you for the support!

M

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk Beta
Mike,

No, just had two emblems.

PayPal name was timothyballas@gmail.com.

What I paid under.

Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk