• HTML tutorial

76mv

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fife, Scotland, UK
Member #

Hello everyone
Just joined #4309 and I live in Fife and will be willing to meet up with anyone if there is a meet.
I have done some overlanding already by motorcycle and with a Defender 110.
Thanks Marco

Roger352

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

, Cornwall PL17 , United Kingdom
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Hey folks! American but I have been living near Oxford for a year or so and will be in England for a few years, am out in Cyprus at the moment on a tasking. Will be back in July to receive my 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU. Hope I can manage to grab a few pints or hit some trails with some of ya!
Hello ttephotos

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Hey folks! American but I have been living near Oxford for a year or so and will be in England for a few years, am out in Cyprus at the moment on a tasking. Will be back in July to receive my 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU. Hope I can manage to grab a few pints or hit some trails with some of ya!
Looks like you might not be far from me! Will be st some of the UK shows this year, Adventure Overland for one so if we don't meet up there maybe find a local pub when you are back over here.

Scotty lock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lockerbie, scotland
Member #

Hello everyone
Just joined #4309 and I live in Fife and will be willing to meet up with anyone if there is a meet.
I have done some overlanding already by motorcycle and with a Defender 110.
Thanks Marco
We are in lockerbie and travel with our landcruiser and our motorbikes too...just got back from a break on bikes today. Happy to meet and get to know local members..

76mv

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fife, Scotland, UK
Member #

We are in lockerbie and travel with our landcruiser and our motorbikes too...just got back from a break on bikes today. Happy to meet and get to know local members..
Hi Scotty
I see there's seven members in Moffat and one in Carlisle as well.
I don't mind traveling down there for a meeting. There is a member in Edinburgh so if we can arrange something then there is possibly one more. The two members up north would have a bit to travel but that's the name of the game.
Cheers Marco

Reactions: Andrew Davidson UK

ttephotos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Izmir, Turkey
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Looks like you might not be far from me! Will be st some of the UK shows this year, Adventure Overland for one so if we don't meet up there maybe find a local pub when you are back over here.
Sounds like a plan! Adventure Overland is Nenes gig in September right?

somerset-andy

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Middlezoy, UK
Member #

Hi all, I just got my membership number, 4776, so thought I should say hi from sunny Somerset. I hope to catch up, meet, share ideas, locations, campsites etc. with you all in the near future.

Reactions: Tim

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Hi all, I just got my membership number, 4776, so thought I should say hi from sunny Somerset. I hope to catch up, meet, share ideas, locations, campsites etc. with you all in the near future.
Hi and look forward to catching up at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Mike King

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kent UK
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

Sounds like a plan! Adventure Overland is Nenes gig in September right?
Andy would like people to think it was, he does do a lot of support for some of the shows fields some interesting vehicles, known more for his Landrovers but getting big in Jeep. I think he is the importer for AEV and has done some interesting conversions to JKU's including a AEV Hemi if my memory serves me well. Def worth knowing and looking around any of their stands.

ttephotos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Izmir, Turkey
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Andy would like people to think it was, he does do a lot of support for some of the shows fields some interesting vehicles, known more for his Landrovers but getting big in Jeep. I think he is the importer for AEV and has done some interesting conversions to JKU's including a AEV Hemi if my memory serves me well. Def worth knowing and looking around any of their stands.
Will be building up an overlanding 17' JKU so I am sure we will get to know one another!

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Hi folks, relatively new here and waiting for my membership number so can't access the map as yet.
Just thought I'd start a thread to see how many UK members there are here and what sort of trucks etc. people drive.
Welcome, we are from UK but currently Overlanding from Cyprus through Europe over 12 months.
The guys here are all good and will happily advise assist and support you whatever you need. Its what Overlandbound is about.

Tom Burnet

Rank VI
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rhyl, Denbighshire, Wales, United Kingdom
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Burnet
Member #

Welcome, we are from UK but currently Overlanding from Cyprus through Europe over 12 months.
The guys here are all good and will happily advise assist and support you whatever you need. Its what Overlandbound is about.
I'm following you guys on Instagram, keep up the good pics and enjoy the journey :D

Reactions: Kevigizmo

CTDiscovery

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

United Kingdom, England, Essex.
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Morning all,

Just joined. OB #6132. Based south east England. my defender is being sold (as Id like to make a bit of cash!) and have just brought a Hilux which is being transformed into a off-roader / overlander...traitor I know.

see you about

CT

somerset-andy

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Middlezoy, UK
Member #

Morning all,

Just joined. OB #6132. Based south east England. my defender is being sold (as Id like to make a bit of cash!) and have just brought a Hilux which is being transformed into a off-roader / overlander...traitor I know.

see you about

CT
I would only sell my 110 for something big enough and set up as a camper van such as a 101 (with a Td5 and auto box), Unimog or maybe MAN 8-136.

Reactions: CTDiscovery

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Morning all,

see you about

CT
Hi and welcome... nice to have another Toyota owner on board.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk