Status
Not open for further replies.

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

who do i let know if i have the requirements for badges like all of the Enthusiast bages
Most are seen & updated with in a day or so. There are a couple you have to request vetifacation, like the meet another member. Or a post on IG. Look at the first post on this thread it is expanded pretty well. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rangervinny

Rangervinny

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Thomaston, GA, United States
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Artese
Member #

Most are seen & updated with in a day or so. The are a couple you have to request vetifacation, like the meet another member. There are a couple of them.
I understand that I believe I'm qualified for all the enthusiast badges and it's been some time since I maid the qualification I'm just curious what I would have to do so I can get my points

Reactions: T.Shack

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

I understand that I believe I'm qualified for all the enthusiast badges and it's been some time since I maid the qualification I'm just curious what I would have to do so I can get my points
Start a chat with your regional ambassador would be a great start I would think! Please let me know what you find out?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rangervinny

Paladin2020

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crawfordville, FL
First Name
David
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
Badges, I just like to meet people with similar interest, skills and share knowledge.

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

I won't be able to complete some of the badge requirements. Posting of various things on Instagram will no longer be happening since my account was compromised and I will not be renewing.

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

The instagram portion should just be social media, as many people don't have or use instagram. Why pick just that social media type. It is like having a requirement to post a picture of a Toyota in a special place.
I will second that!

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

I will second that!
I no longer have any form of Social Media. I grew out of Facebook quite a number of years ago. as for Twitter I don't consider myself a celebrity stalker so haven't gotten myself an account

I guess I'll have to "physically" talk to people rather than create millions of frinds / followers without actually meeting any of them.

The issue now is that I'll NEVER be able to complete the badges. Yet again I'm penalised

Last edited:

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign