Rank I

Enthusiast I

East Bethel, MN, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Stern
Member #

Any advice on stuff to do we're going for a week and a half over the Fourth of July weekend starting at Rushmore going to devils Tower,Yellowstone and Grand Teton ending outside of Denver near a relatives house.

Reactions: Daniel Etter

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

There are tons of trails here in South Dakota and all around Mt. Rushmore. It will be extremely busy here during that time period though, just a heads up. Keystone has a ton of museums and attractions for kids, and it is less than 5 minutes from Mt. Rushmore. I would also suggest checking out Custer State Park and heading up to Deadwood using the back roads. Then you can just jump on the interstate and hit devils tower along the way. Devils Tower is about a 3-4 hour drive from South Dakota, but there are a couple things to check out along the route. Their is a buffalo jump site right off the interstate in Wyoming. Let me know if you have any other questions regarding South Dakota since I live in Rapid City!

Last edited:
Reactions: craig.stern1

craig.stern1

Rank I

Enthusiast I

East Bethel, MN, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Stern
Member #

I'm thinking we will be in Yellowstone or Teton on the 4th but are leaving the week before to spend a couple days around Rushmore then getting out of there before the weekend hits

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Daniel Etter