Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
10am departure sounds good to me. I'll roll in with a full tank anyways. Although..... I just remembered that exit 29 is currently closed.

So, we have two options.

You can take the karcher exit (exit 33), and head left at the light, and take that all the way to the flying J. The on ramp at exit 29 is also closed, but we could head I to town, and I could get us back on the freeway (takes probably 10 mins, max).

The other option is there's a Stinker store off exit 13 we could meet at. Either way, I'm good. There would be more room at the flying J.

Reactions: afootorafloatLJ

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
10am departure sounds good to me. I'll roll in with a full tank anyways. Although..... I just remembered that exit 29 is currently closed.

So, we have two options.

You can take the karcher exit (exit 33), and head left at the light, and take that all the way to the flying J. The on ramp at exit 29 is also closed, but we could head I to town, and I could get us back on the freeway (takes probably 10 mins, max).

The other option is there's a Stinker store off exit 13 we could meet at. Either way, I'm good. There would be more room at the flying J.
Should be open in two weeks. That is my normal route to work every day so ill keep an eye on it and we can change it if need be. They have been real quick getting the on/off ramps back open with the construction.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Should be open in two weeks. That is my normal route to work every day so ill keep an eye on it and we can change it if need be. They have been real quick getting the on/off ramps back open with the construction.
That's my exit as well.

Reactions: afootorafloatLJ

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
84 west onramp is open for exit 29. Looks like the offramp should be open the 6th from what I heard.

Reactions: David H

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Also, exit 29 from wb i84 is most definitely still closed.

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Also, exit 29 from wb i84 is most definitely still closed.
I heard it supposed to be open tomorrow... of course it will probably take longer since we want it to open. Is the onramp westbound still open there?

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
I heard it supposed to be open tomorrow... of course it will probably take longer since we want it to open. Is the onramp westbound still open there?
It appears to be, yes. It's just the westbound off ramp and eastbound on ramp.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Also, reminder to the group. We need to be onsite before 6pm, as they won't be letting anybody in after 6. Now, we'll get an extra hour on the way there, since we change time zones. Just wanted to remind everyone.

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Im a loser that cant camp on site. Im in the RV park next door. I gotta be there by 5 to check in. Should be plenty of time if leaving by 10.