Steph_ Adventures

Rank IX

Influencer I

Quebec, Canada
First Name
Steph
Last Name
Adventures
hello little question , i dont see any trails posted in canada ( my region ) and all over , but only the ones i summited ( see a lot on us map ). and if you look at members near by the is a lot of them . no posting anything ????? is it because im a guest on ob and not a member ?? if you have trails or great spots please share .. thank you for those how are going to answer !

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

I haven't searched Canadas trails on this site, but I will now.. Generally, you can check out the Gravel Travel web site. There are quite a few routes off the Trans Canadain Trail, from east to west.. I am doing the Swisha Loop this coming summer with a few member from my group.. That seems to be the most popular tail for your area. But there are many others I wouldn't mind checking out.. Especially from Nova Scotia to Swisha.. Mainly because I'm in sw NY state..

Steph_ Adventures

Rank IX

Influencer I

Quebec, Canada
First Name
Steph
Last Name
Adventures
thanks for your answer , there was nothing before i did pois in canada so far i posted close to 100 trails ( and yes there is tons of old logging roads every where ) still trying to find new ones ( done by 4x4 clubs / popular spots ) working on canadian improvement on this app