Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
I think we shared a camp at OTG West 2017. I really missed not being able to get a tour of your trailer. I love your build.

Bouncer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Wagoner County, Oklahoma
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
NLN
Service Branch
Resigned EMT-B
WOW... your trailer and H3T give me a super warm feeling way down deep. It makes me want to rethink my approach to an offroad trailer (was just thinking of starting with an s-10 bed trailer).

Reactions: mitchandbuck

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
Well you went and made it all pretty. It had a MadMax feel to it on your first run photo. Great job on the trailer. I hope I can do the same some day.

Reactions: mitchandbuck

mitchandbuck

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda CA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

Been awhile since I’ve been on Tapatalk. Thanks for the compliments. Trailer did well last year with 9 days in Oregon and then 12 days in Colorado. It’s been sitting since. Got a new job and has taking all my wheeling away for the year. Hoping to get back into it. Short trip planned in late August and that is the only camping I can get in this year.
This adulting thing sucks.

Can't make it through the day? Back up, and get a run at it!

mitchandbuck

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda CA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

So finally getting a chance to work on trailer build. Interesting point I wanted to share. I plumbed the propane from tank/ regulator to a couple quick disconnects and then up front to water heater. When I altered my Coleman stove to plug into quick disconnects, it didn’t work. Turns out that the stove is a higher pressure usage than everything else. So found an adjustable regulator that I will put at tank and run trailer “system” at stove pressure, then have other items ( water heater, camp fire, BBQ), on their own regulator as well.

mitchandbuck

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda CA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

That appears to me to be 2"X2"X3/16" tubing?
Yes, 3/16” wall for structure and 16 gauge incorporated were I could save weight and not affect strength.
Then there is the monster “spine” at 2-1/2” 1/4” wall for hitch

JPaul

Rank V

Pioneer I

Mendon, UT, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1JPA
Very nice trailer. Gives me some good ideas to use when I will be going to build my trailer up. I found the M101Ax trailers have pretty much the exact same track width as the H3's. Speaking of it is good to see another H3 on here.