Traction Jack

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

El Solis

Rank VI

Enthusiast II

Livermore, CA, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KK6CQE
Yeah I wouldn't try to bridge with them but for the ability to fold them and tuck them away in the LR4 without the roof rack on they definitely have a niche. Worst case, if they break the traction part would still work.

Reactions: expeditionnorth

TractionJack

Rank 0

Traveler I

looks interesting
however the hinge has me a tad worried
They're not recommended for bridging because the hinge buckles and doesn't allow it to stay completely flat over a rut but that doesn't mean you cannot use them to get up and over obstacles. The fact that they fold allows them to conform to objects/terrain and provides a solid surface of grip to drive over.

Wawa Skittletits

US East Region Member Rep
Staff member

Advocate I

Wilkes-Barre, Pa
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

They're not recommended for bridging because the hinge buckles and doesn't allow it to stay completely flat over a rut but that doesn't mean you cannot use them to get up and over obstacles. The fact that they fold allows them to conform to objects/terrain and provides a solid surface of grip to drive over.
I'm not on Instagram but I wish I were when you had the sale on them. I would have jumped all over that.

Reactions: TractionJack