McGilla1

Rank 0

Contributor I

Idaho
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Bramel
So I have two busted ball Joints and one bad tie rod at this point I am currently running a stock Silverado with some BFG 265 70s, after a visit to my mechanic today I am trying to find a mild suspension lift kit that includes some beefier parts at this juncture with the places I am taking the truck I think its time to upgrade rather than replace with OEM. Does anyone have a recommendations, also the stock shocks are leaking and those need to be replaced also. So just for oem I am looking at around $1900 parts and labor for that money I know there is a setup out there that would be much better.

Thanks for the help

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I recently popped a ball joint in my Silverado and I went with the fabtech upper A arms with the uniball but these alone were 800, im also on a 3.5 knuckle lift from rough country and went with their N20 shocks and the ride isn't that bad.

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
Typically the OE suspension joints are the best out there, unless you go with some crazy aftermarket redesign like above. Just about all suspension joints for the US market are supplied by Moog, and they are the best on the market for traditional ball joints.

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
Unless Moog F'n hates you, and only offers their chinese parts for your truck.

Beware, Moog makes some hardcore garbage to go along with their OK lineup.

Reactions: Dilldog