Top Rig Mods Under $25

• HTML tutorial

Adventureswithlaylay

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Van nuys
Member #

Got a few things that I've done on the cheap. First is my tail gate bottle opener. 5$

Next is my shovel mount for 14$ including the shovel. Hdx shovel was 10$ clips cost 2.99 + tax

Follwed by my phone mount and pitch gauge for 16$

And lastly my his and hers storage ammo cans. Hers carrys her charger, a walkie talkie, baby formula, wipes and diapers. My ammo can carrys our on the trail protection, ammo, emergency led strobes and a flash light. Had one laying around and found the other at a army surplus for 12$

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

We just returned from a two week 6000km road trip - adventure from here in BC to Colorado and back. We visited 7 states, camped in the middle of nowhere, camped in proper campgrounds, moteled it once, saw a ton of sights, experienced Engineer Pass first thing in the morning, saw The Devils Tower, saw Mt. Rushmore, camped in Glacier Park, drove over Going To The Sun road again...and quite possible the most used item was my $10 North American Road Atlas. Even with multiple eye in the sky directional devices, I continued to turn to my trusty atlas.

Vyscera

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chico, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Oh and one more:

When I use my cell phone for navigation it become a problem keeping it in view so I (skeptically) ordered this do-dad. After some minor modification, and learning the proper way to install the phone, it worked great! Who uses the CD player anymore anyhow? Oh, and if you do... it still works! My epic sing along of "Let It Go" has not been hampered in any way!

I've got two of these guys. the suction cup material is semi sticky. Even though my truck shakes it still holds!
https://www.iottie.com/Product/Detail/955/iOttie-Easy-One-Touch-Car-Mount-for-iPhone-_-Smartphones

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

Jaydub514

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rangsipat
Member #