Top Rig Mods Under $25

• HTML tutorial

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

Condor pack and a couple of cheap non-rated links. I think this pack was about $25, but you can do this with any pack. The one on the back of my driver's seat is an old Army surplus map bag that I picked up for about $10.

This one holds itself open like a little tray table and carries my backup ham kit, license, notebook, and band plan.

I also added this LED round to the inside of my tailgate

The switch came with some lights and I didn't need two of them, it was scavenged for this project.

Rather pleased with the results.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Nabbed some water proof kobalt toolboxes a while back

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That's a good idea. I was going to outfit a couple of my ammo cans with tools. But I'm going to check out the waterproof tool boxes.

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Longer Wheel studs

Tin back Peel-n-Seal for vibration and noise reduction

Backup camera

Overland Bound badges

Reactions: AZadventure_medic

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Chopping board fold down table:
  • Large microban chopping board - I might not have 'borrowed' this from the kitchen ;-)
  • Couple of hinges
  • Left over stainless coated wire from another job - could have used lightweight chain
  • Selection of nuts and bolts
LED strip light comes on 5m roll and you just cut to length and solder on the wires.

Attachments

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Condor pack and a couple of cheap non-rated links. I think this pack was about $25, but you can do this with any pack. The one on the back of my driver's seat is an old Army surplus map bag that I picked up for about $10.

Do you know the model name of this pack? I tried to find it on Amazon and was unsuccessful. Thanks