tlbgrieco

Rank I

Contributor III

Grand Junction, CO, USA
First Name
TARA
Last Name
GRIECO
2016 Turtleback Expedition Trailer - fully optioned with more recent upgrades.
Asking $24,000.00
Located in Tennessee 1 mile from Honey Creek Loop Overlook
tlbgrieco@gmail.com

We are the second owner and we bought this trailer in May of 2021 with the intention of traveling for a year. However, family circumstances required we sit out the season and have only camped with it once other than a few overnights in the driveway with our grandchild. The first owner purchased it new in 2016 and this is the verbiage from their original posting (we have added two new two-gallon Rotopax :

It has been an awesome camp trailer for our family of 3. We upgraded the awning and tent in 2018 in order to achieve faster set-up and break-down times. We can now set up the tent and awning in 2-3min and close them up in 4-5min. The trailer has been stored inside the garage whenever it was not being used. I created a custom shower enclosure/changing room that attaches to the deployed awning. It takes around 60-90 seconds to set it up and take it down. It also doubles as a screen for the kiddos to watch the occasional movie using a projector. I have replaced the wheel bearings each season and they have been freshly replaced and repacked. The tires are new 31" General Grabbers on Toyota wheels that match our tow vehicle. The trailer has wheel adaptors in order to match the Toyota bolt pattern but those could be changed if your tow vehicle is not a Toyota. We replaced the tent mattress with something a little thicker and plusher last year. I am including the shovel and mount, the axe and mount, the siky saw and mount, the rotopax x 2 and mount (8 gallons total). I am excluding the max trax.
The trailer tows and functions awesome. It is ready to keep adventuring.
We are selling because our priorities are not aligned with camping at the moment.

• 2 Deka Group 24 AGM batteries
  • Blue Sea battery disconnect
  • 10 Amp solar controller
  • 90W solar panel
  • 2000 W Xantrex inverter
  • storage under tend carries tables, etc
  • 11 lb main propane tank
  • 5 lb spare propane tank
  • Partner Stove upgrade (18" stove)
  • Max Coupler
  • Alu-Cab Shadow awning with custom mounting brackets (2018)
  • James Baroud Discovery XXL tend with custom support brackets (2018)

Attachments

Wathog

Rank II

Contributor III

Lamoille County, Vermont, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Hogan
Member #

Asking $24,000.00
tlbgrieco@gmail.com

We are the second owner and we bought this trailer in May of 2021 with the intention of traveling for a year. However, family circumstances required we sit out the season and have only camped with it once other than a few overnights in the driveway with our grandchild. The first owner purchased it new in 2016 and this is the verbiage from their original posting (we have added two new two-gallon Rotopax :

It has been an awesome camp trailer for our family of 3. We upgraded the awning and tent in 2018 in order to achieve faster set-up and break-down times. We can now set up the tent and awning in 2-3min and close them up in 4-5min. The trailer has been stored inside the garage whenever it was not being used. I created a custom shower enclosure/changing room that attaches to the deployed awning. It takes around 60-90 seconds to set it up and take it down. It also doubles as a screen for the kiddos to watch the occasional movie using a projector. I have replaced the wheel bearings each season and they have been freshly replaced and repacked. The tires are new 31" General Grabbers on Toyota wheels that match our tow vehicle. The trailer has wheel adaptors in order to match the Toyota bolt pattern but those could be changed if your tow vehicle is not a Toyota. We replaced the tent mattress with something a little thicker and plusher last year. I am including the shovel and mount, the axe and mount, the siky saw and mount, the rotopax x 2 and mount (8 gallons total). I am excluding the max trax.
We are selling because our priorities are not aligned with camping at the moment.

• 90W solar panel
  • Max Coupler

the4burgetts

Rank V

Explorer I

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Echo
Last Name
Burgett
Member #

Asking $24,000.00
tlbgrieco@gmail.com

• 90W solar panel
  • Max Coupler
Do you still have the trailer for sale?