Member III

Texas and Alaska
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

i'm a little confused.
in another thread you say chinese tires tires are garbage, yet now you claim their the greatest since sliced bread...

LT\P or ST Tires for new overland trailer build

"The Chinese do a good job on some things, tires isn't one of them."
"Buy them if you want to, but they are garbage. "
Built in Vietnam in state of the art facility

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

i'm a little confused.
in another thread you say chinese tires tires are garbage, yet now you claim their the greatest since sliced bread...

LT\P or ST Tires for new overland trailer build

"The Chinese do a good job on some things, tires isn't one of them."
"Buy them if you want to, but they are garbage. "
I suppose it's possible to change one's mind when new info or products come to light...

For me, I would LOVE to put BFG AT KO2's on my truck. But I also have to be a little bit frugal. So I'm also looking at Grabbers, Wilpeaks, Wrangler Trailrunner, and, yes...even these Kendas. I've seen a few people on these forums have been using them with positive results and I dont do have the tough stuff that most others are doing so I dont think I need LT rated, either.

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas and Alaska
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

I suppose it's possible to change one's mind when new info or products come to light...

For me, I would LOVE to put BFG AT KO2's on my truck. But I also have to be a little bit frugal. So I'm also looking at Grabbers, Wilpeaks, Wrangler Trailrunner, and, yes...even these Kendas. I've seen a few people on these forums have been using them with positive results and I dont do have the tough stuff that most others are doing so I dont think I need LT rated, either.
LOL, made in Vietnam, not in a Chinese prison