Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Am I the only one suffering from timeouts now and again? I used to have them sometimes if I want to 'mark all forums read' but last few days i've been getting more timeouts.

I don't mean that my browser gives a timeout 'page cannot be displayed' but a forum message that seems to say that the website / database isn't responding. I'll post a screenshot if wanted the next time it happens.

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

I've seen it a few times in the past week or so. It seems to happen when I'm writing a post. I figured the site was getting tired of me writing. If you've seen the length of some of my posts you know what I mean! The window/notification pops up for a second, disappears, and my post is still there. It's not caused me any issues in terms of site functionality.

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

I have had it log me off randomly when trying to open a new tab when im crawling through multiple forums for research. Is that what you are referring to?

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Nah.. I had a real timeout error.. but haven't gotten it for a week or so now. Michael actually said they optimized something so I guess that solved it.
I actually had the error for weeks on and off, but it seems fixed as soon as I posted this topic lol.