Tim
Last Name
Reyes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N2BBT / K4OPX
Service Branch
US Army Ranger
Greetings, I will be bringing the HF rigs and plan to contact other Hams around the world doing some FT8 digital and some SSB on 20 and 40 meters. Should be fun. Ruben, I will be leaving early to help you set up base camp on Friday morning. Email me your eta at the meet up site. FYI

Reactions: Ruben Ferran

Ruben Ferran

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
RUBEN
Last Name
FERRAN
Member #

Greetings, I will be bringing the HF rigs and plan to contact other Hams around the world doing some FT8 digital and some SSB on 20 and 40 meters. Should be fun. Ruben, I will be leaving early to help you set up base camp on Friday morning. Email me your eta at the meet up site. FYI
If all goes well I should be there around 2-3pm, hams sound like fun.

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
Hey guys I'm in Orlando, this looks like it might be fun. Whats the plan and if I attend where would I get the permits we need to be there.

Reactions: Ruben Ferran

Ruben Ferran

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
RUBEN
Last Name
FERRAN
Member #

Hey guys I'm in Orlando, this looks like it might be fun. Whats the plan and if I attend where would I get the permits we need to be there.
I USE THE FLORIDA'S FISH/HUNT APP TO PURCHASE NECESSARY PERMITS, AS FOR ITINERARY ITS A GROUP VOTE, BUT POSSIBLY HIT SOME TRAILS AND IF PLANS GO RIGHT MAYBE GO INTO THE LAKE AND TRY SOME FISHING. I'LL BE BRINGING A KAYAK, AND I KNOW SALTY 4 LIFE SAID HE MIGHT BRING HIS BASS BOAT AND BUBBA TIM WILL IS SETTING UP A HAM STATION TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER HAM TECHS.

Bubba Tim

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Middleburg, FL, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Reyes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N2BBT / K4OPX
Service Branch
US Army Ranger
I USE THE FLORIDA'S FISH/HUNT APP TO PURCHASE NECESSARY PERMITS, AS FOR ITINERARY ITS A GROUP VOTE, BUT POSSIBLY HIT SOME TRAILS AND IF PLANS GO RIGHT MAYBE GO INTO THE LAKE AND TRY SOME FISHING. I'LL BE BRINGING A KAYAK, AND I KNOW SALTY 4 LIFE SAID HE MIGHT BRING HIS BASS BOAT AND BUBBA TIM WILL IS SETTING UP A HAM STATION TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER HAM TECHS.
There may also be some drinking and cooking going on...lol

Ruben Ferran

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
RUBEN
Last Name
FERRAN
Member #

In keeping up with the theme of thanksgiving I figured we have a feast of our own everyone can add an item. That being said I will be bringing a green bean casserole, potato salad, and a dessert. @Farmjeepwrangler is bringing the stuffing and cranberry sauce, please post what you'll bring so no one else double brings the same items. anyone may cook the meat they want.

Last edited:

Bubba Tim

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Middleburg, FL, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Reyes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N2BBT / K4OPX
Service Branch
US Army Ranger
In keeping up with the theme of thanksgiving I figured we have a feast of our own everyone can add an item. That being said I will be bringing a green bean casserole, potato salad, and a dessert. @Farmjeepwrangler is bringing the turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce, please post what you'll bring so no one else double brings the same items.
I can do a fresh tossed salad (not from a bag) I would need an appoximate head count. I will have two in my group. Do you think we will have 10?

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
It will be me and my wife Debby, We are bringing Stuffing, Turkey breast (feeds about 4), cranberry sauce and some dessert...… And a beer or two.:grinning:

Ruben Ferran

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
RUBEN
Last Name
FERRAN
Member #

IMG_0540.JPGthank you to everyone that came out and made this an overland bound feast to remember. Made new friends, learned a lot about HF frequency. IMG_0539.JPG

TJ Willy

Rank II

Enthusiast III

New Port Richey FL
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ewing
Member #

Service Branch
U S Army
Hey guys , Happy Thanksgiving and greetings from Houston . Looks like a great feast ! Sorry I couldn't make it this trip. Fam reunion in Texas. Three lakes looks pretty cool ! Maybe see y'all in citrus next month .

Reactions: Farmjeepwrangler