Rank II

Enthusiast I

18751 Tribune Street, Porter Ranch, California 91326, United States
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Siegel
Member #

Hey MrChris- Last Thursday I logged on to OverlandBound and the meetup date had been changed to March 1. I tried to reach out to you to ask and didn't drive the 30 miles to the Lazy Dog because of the changed date. Tonight I drove out there and there was no one there. I called the Lazy Dog just in case everyone drove a different vehicle and were in the restaurant, and the manager pointed out that the only rig in the lot was his. WHAT HAPPENED?! My suspicion is that the date got changed in error and you really had a meetup last Thursday. But to drive 63 miles for nothing was not cool. I'm at 818 903 2666 if you want to reach me. I'm looking for folks to go out with- been offroading for over 20 years and know a lot of trails, but most of my off road buddies have moved out of the area. Thanks.

JeffSiegel

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Siegel
Member #

Hey MrChris- Last Thursday I logged on to OverlandBound and the meetup date had been changed to March 1. I tried to reach out to you to ask and didn't drive the 30 miles to the Lazy Dog because of the changed date. Tonight I drove out there and there was no one there. I called the Lazy Dog just in case everyone drove a different vehicle and were in the restaurant, and the manager pointed out that the only rig in the lot was his. WHAT HAPPENED?! My suspicion is that the date got changed in error and you really had a meetup last Thursday. But to drive 63 miles for nothing was not cool. I'm at 818 903 2666 if you want to reach me. I'm looking for folks to go out with- been offroading for over 20 years and know a lot of trails, but most of my off road buddies have moved out of the area. Thanks.

JeffSiegel

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Siegel
Member #

JeffSiegel

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Siegel
Member #

Hey Jeff,

Forgot to mention that we get there at about 7-7:30ish....there are several open restaurants in the area for food and drinks.
:) Hope to see you soon
Last Thursday I logged on to this site and the date had been changed to MARCH 1. I attempted to reach you to ask if it was true, but I screwed up. So tonight I drove 32 miles ONE WAY to TO to find that the only rig in the lot belonged to Spenser, the manager of the Lazy Dog. 65 miles and 4 gallons of gas instead of snuggling with my babe was not appreciated. Something tells me it was a website error, and I've complained to OverlandBound that there has to be some direct communication on these things. I've been overlanding for almost 30 years now and have a fair amount of experience. I'm looking to meet new folks because both my offroading buddies have moved out of state. Looking forward to the meetup without the twilight zone extras. I'm 818 903 2666 if you want to chat.

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
I am SO sorry that u didn't get my msgs to you...I thought I had sent you responses about the when and where....just a heads up, a bunch of us are doing Mojave rd from 26 March to 28 March. We plan on meeting up on 18 March to discuss the trip. Same place at 7 pm. I'll call u tomorrow to see if you got this msg

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
Hi folks, don't forget we're meeting on the 18th this month...we'll be discussing Mojave rd trip coming up on the 26th through 28th of March :)

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
Hi folks, don't forget we're meeting on the 18th this month...we'll be discussing Mojave rd trip coming up on the 26th through 28th of March :)

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
This Thursday!!! :D We'll be meeting to discuss the upcoming Mojave Rd, trip. I look forward to meeting old and newer friends :) 3/18/21 Seeeeya there!