Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
so, will you get a bigger tune for the cummins?

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Was a combination of 140,000 miles and 500 hp. The 68rfe transmissions are known as being the weak link in Ram HD trucks. This new one is a built up version good for lots of HP.
Is it back together already? If so when are we hitting the trails?

I should be done harvesting Wed. hopefully, would be nice to get another weekend trip in before there is too much snow on the trails.

Reactions: G.Goodwin

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

I should be done harvesting Wed. hopefully, would be nice to get another weekend trip in before there is too much snow on the trails.
I’m hoping the same. I have two more Saturday shifts then I’m done for a while. Might make it down to Cle Elum for their Halloween event but it would only be for Saturday night and Sunday so don’t know if I would make it. Plus it’s supposed to be a cold one this week

Reactions: PNW EXPLR

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ

Yeah it was down for 3 weeks. All back together now. I got it back Saturday, washed it Sunday, and hooked 14k to it yesterday and put 500 miles on it including a couple mountain passes.

I still have grapes to haul this week at least. Not sure about next week yet.

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Well this is the new rig. 99 4Runner with almost 200K miles. Need to fab up a light bar mount but other than that she’s ready to hit some trails.
If you're looking for some MT tires I have a set 265/70R17 (31.8x10.8) Maxxis Razr MT's with only about 1000 miles on them that I would make you a hell of a deal on.

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Sooo.... SAS, 1UZ swap, twin cases and lockers?
eventually yes. Maybe spring time. Need to get some other priorities finished first. But I’m hoping to have two rigs that we can take out.
As for the tires I might take you up on them. These are almost brand new but never hurts to have a more beefier set when you hit the trails

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

eventually yes. Maybe spring time. Need to get some other priorities finished first. But I’m hoping to have two rigs that we can take out.
As for the tires I might take you up on them. These are almost brand new but never hurts to have a more beefier set when you hit the trails
Let me know on the tires, I do have a 5th one the same size for a spare but it's a goodyear duratrac at about 50% life. I really like the tires, I just went bigger with the same thing and don't have a need for these ones.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
The Spout Springs Repeater Association is proud to announce that Ham Testing sessions will now be conducted every Wednesday Evening starting next week with both in person and online testing. For more information visit www.wf7s.net. Interested in amateur radio, but no idea where to start, send me a dm and I will pass on a set of study materials along with references on where to start. In under one week a dedicated person can get their ham license.

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

The Spout Springs Repeater Association is proud to announce that Ham Testing sessions will now be conducted every Wednesday Evening starting next week with both in person and online testing. For more information visit www.wf7s.net. Interested in amateur radio, but no idea where to start, send me a dm and I will pass on a set of study materials along with references on where to start. In under one week a dedicated person can get their ham license.
I need to get this. I have all of the materials, just need to sit down and study

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Talking with @PNW EXPLR and we have set a date for Nov. 7th to have a fabrication class. We will be making a front bumper for my new to me 4Runner. There will be some welding, bending and cutting. If any of you are interested. Below is a picture of what I have planned. Simple but functional. Front Fender.jpg

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
Talking with @PNW EXPLR and we have set a date for Nov. 7th to have a fabrication class. We will be making a front bumper for my new to me 4Runner. There will be some welding, bending and cutting. If any of you are interested. Below is a picture of what I have planned. Simple but functional. View attachment 174686
I am interested

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Talking with @PNW EXPLR and we have set a date for Nov. 7th to have a fabrication class. We will be making a front bumper for my new to me 4Runner. There will be some welding, bending and cutting. If any of you are interested. Below is a picture of what I have planned. Simple but functional. View attachment 174686
I'd come to this. Where are you guys having it at?