Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
How does everyone feel about doing a meet and greet? I mean some people care and other will just wear a mask and wash their hands. We can always meet somewhere and get food and eat by the rigs. Just my couple thoughts
I am down with this idea. I mean, I did just eat at sageport today. So, out at a park would be cool

Monty_moose_gen2

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Vaughan
Member #

How does everyone feel about doing a meet and greet? I mean some people care and other will just wear a mask and wash their hands. We can always meet somewhere and get food and eat by the rigs. Just my couple thoughts
I am down with this idea. I mean, I did just eat at sageport today. So, out at a park would be cool
Lmao... we just ate there yesterday! And yes it's still good.

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I'd be game for a meetup, but I'm pretty busy with potato harvest so probably won't be able to make it. Been working 2 am to 3-7 pm for the last two weeks straight so any time away from the farm is spent sleeping. If you guys get something together I'll do my best to make it. I'm still wanting to make it out on the trail before the snow so if anyone is planning a trip for Oct. Let me know, I might be interested if we're done with potatoes.

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

I'd be game for a meetup, but I'm pretty busy with potato harvest so probably won't be able to make it. Been working 2 am to 3-7 pm for the last two weeks straight so any time away from the farm is spent sleeping. If you guys get something together I'll do my best to make it. I'm still wanting to make it out on the trail before the snow so if anyone is planning a trip for Oct. Let me know, I might be interested if we're done with potatoes.
Not necessarily planning a trip for Oct yet, but I can hit the trail most weekends, other than this one. I figured you were having harvest fun and that was why we hadn't heard too much from you. Let me know if you want to play on an up coming weekend. Last weekends of the month are usually bad for me as the bosses freak out over reports about this point in the month.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
So as long as it is scheduled from 8pm to midnight your available.....cool a night run! Lol

Yeah, you potatoes,....Me, grapes. It's a busy time of year.

Reactions: M Rose

Ghosting

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Pendleton OR
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Haug
Just wanted to drop in and say "Hi." I'm in Pendleton, and just bought a 2001 Land Cruiser. I'm pretty inexperienced with overlanding, and looking forward to getting out and learning.
Hopefully I'll get the chance to meet some of you on the trail at some point.

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Just wanted to drop in and say "Hi." I'm in Pendleton, and just bought a 2001 Land Cruiser. I'm pretty inexperienced with overlanding, and looking forward to getting out and learning.
there’s not much to learn with overlanding. If you know how to cook them you’re good. The real learning is figuring out how to have your rig setup, maps for your trip and communications. Ask any question you want on this forum as we all have a little bit of experience in different areas. Welcome to the club and hope to meet up soon.

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

there’s not much to learn with overlanding. If you know how to cook them you’re good. The real learning is figuring out how to have your rig setup, maps for your trip and communications. Ask any question you want on this forum as we all have a little bit of experience in different areas. Welcome to the club and hope to meet up soon.
Yep, experience comes from just getting out there and enjoying it. There is a fairly active bunch of us around here. Keep an eye on this group board for upcoming things. This is one of the few weekends I haven’t been on the trail, often in the Blue Mountains or Naches areas. There is no right or wrong rig or setup, we all are in different points and enjoy varying aspects of overlanding. Welcome to the group.

Reactions: Ghosting and M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome to the Clubhouse.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hey Dan! Welcome to the crew. Really glad you found us.
It sounds like a meet and greet is a brewing for the area. We would love to have you join us. Keep looking here, and on the Rally Point section.
Hey, and don't worry about being inexperienced, @MrWilsonWJ hardly knows anything about 4x4s and he does just fine!

Last edited:

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

It sounds like a meet and greet is a brewing for the area. We would love to have you join us. Keep looking here, and on the Rally Point section.
Hey, and don't worry about being inexperienced, @MrWilsonWJ hardly knows anything about 4x4s and he does just fine!
Mr. Wilson is going to really appreciate the compliment there PNW.

Reactions: PNW EXPLR

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I'm stil trying to figure out which color of stickers give me the most HP and where has the best brushless car wash... don't want to get any scratches on the old girl

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Welcome to the group, got an pictures of the cruiser? What's the plan for the build?