Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

How was the clean up? Who went?
Are you talking about the Slab? If so the clean up is March 20. We just did the annual meet and greet. No one other than me showed up from this group. The event was fun with the snow and mud. Here are the photos Photos: EWE 15th Annual Slab ORV Meet & Greet - 2/20/2021 - Eastern Washington Expeditions

Was hoping to make this event but the wife scheduled stuff over it so I won’t make it. Hopefully I’ll make the juniper dunes event.

Reactions: Ceg

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Reactions: Ceg and MrWilsonWJ

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hoping to make it at some point. I work Friday and Saturday
I'm going to try to make it to this for a while also. My wife just told me we have some friends in town this weekend so I might be able to come out Saturday morning for a while. @Ceg, let me know when you plan on getting to camp Fri night and I'll at least swing through to say hi on my way home from the farm.

Reactions: Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I'm going to try to make it to this for a while also. My wife just told me we have some friends in town this weekend so I might be able to come out Saturday morning for a while. @Ceg, let me know when you plan on getting to camp Fri night and I'll at least swing through to say hi on my way home from the farm.
My wife took Friday off so she can go. Doc turns 16 on Sunday and she want to give him a party Saturday night at camp. So are hoping to be there at Smith Canyon early Friday. It all depend on what I have to do Friday morning.

Reactions: MrWilsonWJ

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hey, I hope you all are well. I have been working down in Portland for the last several weeks.
Decided to stimulate the local economy (minus sales tax) while I am here.
0331211711_HDR.jpg

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey, I hope you all are well. I have been working down in Portland for the last several weeks.
Decided to stimulate the local economy (minus sales tax) while I am here.
View attachment 193235
You went to HRO... lucky guy...

I had to go to DX Engineering 54D2AE36-A6DE-4837-A332-FC102F15E67C.jpeg

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Not sure. Just digging in to it. Maybe a smaller mobile rig, just to see if I am into it.
The Yasue FT991a comes highly recommended...and you can’t go wrong with the Icom IC-7300... both have great resale value if your not as interested in it.

Reactions: PNW EXPLR

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Has anyone tried getting out into the hills anywhere yet this year? Curious what snow levels are looking like around the area, east or west of here. Heard from a friend of a friend that snow level is around 3300' trying to get up to Bethel ridge. Looking to get out for a weekend, might just have to head south while I wait for the usual areas to melt off.

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Has anyone tried getting out into the hills anywhere yet this year? Curious what snow levels are looking like around the area, east or west of here. Heard from a friend of a friend that snow level is around 3300' trying to get up to Bethel ridge. Looking to get out for a weekend, might just have to head south while I wait for the usual areas to melt off.
I don't know the snow level, but I am going to try to camp at the Naneum sometime this month so Charlie can learn how to snow wheel. I have an email out to the DNR Recreation Manager to see if there is restrictions there now since the DNR closed the Ahtanum during April. Let me know if you would like to go with us.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
@St0ll3n has been trying to break trail on Mt Emily Summit Road between I84 and 204. He said last week end (weekend before Easter) that he was breaking 3’ of drifts with 18” of hard pack. Also said that the snow was horrible...