Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
@JL Lou , I saw one of these made out of a WK in Kennewick the other day! It was going by on a trailer and my first thought was what the hell is that El Camino looking thing, then I remember this picture you posted. I wish I would have been faster with my camera.
WJ on a ranger...

• Wow
Reactions: Ceg

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
OK, who is wheeling this weekend?
This weekend is Winter Field Day, a 24 hour amateur radio contest. The Grande Ronde Radio Amateurs are setting up on Spring Creek. The Spout Springs Repeater Association is setting up in Pasco. The event starts Saturday at 11:00 am and runs until Sunday Morning at 11:00 am.

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Installed some seat jackers from desertdoesit.com and they are amazing. The day I drove this home my back hurt by the time I stopped for a drink in Ritzville 2 hours later. Did a bunch of research and came across this company. I just put them in and they are a game changer! Feels like I have a bucket seat and my whole thigh is supported by the seat now. Can’t wait to test these on the next road trip to see if they were worth it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Reactions: G.Goodwin

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hey all,

I hope everyone is enduring the weather okay.

Just wanted to remind everyone of the Online Conference Call next Sunday. The subject is "What do I REALLY need?"
@Sandpoint Steve is currently taking everyone's submissions.

Basically, What did you buy or have that you took with you on your trips that you realized "Hey, I never use that, I don't really need it!"

Please check out the RALLY POINT and comment on what your item is. And if you have a MUST HAVE add that too. Then during the call we can all discuss the item.
I would love to see more of Tri-Cities on the call. I know you guys have tons of experience and I think the knowledge would be beneficial to some of the guys that are just getting into this.
RSVP if you can.

Thanks Guys!

Reactions: Sandpoint Steve

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Hey all,

Just wanted to remind everyone of the Online Conference Call next Sunday. The subject is "What do I REALLY need?"

Basically, What did you buy or have that you took with you on your trips that you realized "Hey, I never use that, I don't really need it!"

Please check out the RALLY POINT and comment on what your item is. And if you have a MUST HAVE add that too. Then during the call we can all discuss the item.
I would love to see more of Tri-Cities on the call. I know you guys have tons of experience and I think the knowledge would be beneficial to some of the guys that are just getting into this.
RSVP if you can.

Thanks Guys!
Next Sunday or tomorrow?

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hey all,

RSVP if you can.

Thanks Guys!
I'll try to make it on the call if I'm back in town.

Did you make it to Portland safe? I heard the roads were pretty crappy that direction the last few days, even less fun if you're pulling a trailer.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hey all,

RSVP if you can.

Thanks Guys!
I'll try to make it on the call if I'm back in town.

Did you make it to Portland safe? I heard the roads were pretty crappy that direction the last few days, even less fun if you're pulling a trailer.
Would be cool if you can make it.

I got to Portland yesterday. The roads were in decent shape. Glad I waited for a warmer day.

Attachments

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
15th Annual EWE Slab ORV Meet & Greet - 2/20/21
Yes. I may camp the night before if it isn't too wet to get my truck w/camper and trailer w/jeep in there. I going to check it out that Thursday before.
It is snowing in the Yakima area right now. We are not camping as planned due to other issues. I should be out at the Slab in the red YJ by 10:30 AM on Saturday. I hope some of you can make it.

Reactions: G.Goodwin