The South Bay Area Monthly Meets, Next Up: 04/21 @ San Jose Bass Pro - 04/21/2018

• HTML tutorial

hallry

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Campbell, CA
Member #

Great meeting everyone yesterday! I can seem to find contact info for some people and fort to write it down. Do we have member names for all that went? Thanks!

ScorpioVI

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

San Jose, CA
Member #

Thanks everybody for coming out!

Somehow I missed taking photos of all the people and instead my pictures are nothing but rigs and emblems. So if you have those crowd pics, please post them up. Also to make it easier to put faces to names and rigs, please let me know which rig is yours and I will caption it with your username and OB#.

@icant4x4heretoo #OB?

@ScorpioVI #OB7562

@hallry #OB3177

@CalTexMex #OB5593

Last edited:

ScorpioVI

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

San Jose, CA
Member #

Regarding the next meet.

As I mentioned on the OB page. Seems like a lot of guys are preoccupied with the Overland Expo (3rd weekend of May 18-20), I suspect if we have a meetup on and prior to that date we'd have a fairly low turnout.

I'm not going to Overland Expo but I'm off to Usal Beach for a 3-dayer that weekend.

There was also a mention of a Santa Cruz County meet next month, although I'm not sure who's organizing that, but I wouldn't mind driving over the hill if the date/time works out.

Another member wanted to do a day trip/meetup for May.

Given all those factors, I will not be organizing a May meetup for San Jose but put it off until June instead (tentatively Monday, June 18).

That doesn't mean that nobody else can (organize a meet). If somebody else wants to organize it, by all means do so. If you build it, they will come.

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

No meetup this month due to overland expo. Some trips were thrown around for a May meet n greet, but so far no plans. We’ll be doing a day trip to frank Raines OHV on Saturday before it closes for the season.

Gary_Tsang

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Gatos, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Tsang
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6RHD
May 28th Monday or you meant May 26th Saturday?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

May 26th, my bad. Looks like some folks are going to Hollister that day. If so, I just might jump in and join them. You gonna be free, Gary?

Gary_Tsang

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Gatos, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Tsang
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6RHD
Yes I'll be free, Hollister is an easier pull for me.

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

Gary, thinking about getting there at 10:00ish. How does that sound? We can meet ya at the shell station in Monterrey rd and 85. How does that sound?

Gary_Tsang

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Gatos, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Tsang
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6RHD
Let you know later today. Car is in the shop getting windshield replaced...

Gary_Tsang

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Gatos, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Tsang
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6RHD
Car still in shop without a windshield...