Launch Member

Traveler III

Dacono, CO, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Dean
Member #

I designed and 3D printed USB port hub for a barely usable pocket in my 4Runner really brought this ol truck into the current decade haha
That’s a lot of USB cables to manage :)! Great idea!

Zappe

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Dacono, CO, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Dean
Member #

I didn’t like my recovery boards taking up space in the back of my 4Runner so I went to the hardware store and for about $40 got stainless steel supplies to mount them to the factory rack. One of the lock nuts stripped the threads halfway down and ruined the all thread so I’ll get another to have 4 mount points.

Attachments

Reactions: Scott_Milk

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

I use the fog light function as a switch for my A=Pillar and rooftop Light Bar and I hated the highbeam override. Then I found out, break 1 terminal off the relay and they now work in lowbeam and highbeam.

IMG_0077.jpeg

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

Another simple mod, if you hate looking at the safety notices on the sunvisors, most will slide off the bar, switch sides and you'll only see the notices when the visors are down.

Scott_Milk

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Kelley
Member #

I use the fog light function as a switch for my A=Pillar and rooftop Light Bar and I hated the highbeam override. Then I found out, break 1 terminal off the relay and they now work in lowbeam and highbeam.

View attachment 157036
That's something I've been wanting to figure out for a while! Got brighter pod light for my fog lights that act more like flood lights but I can only use them without the brights

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

I use the JKU KC A pillar brackets for my Go Pro mount. I can reach out while in my seat to turn it off or on and can mount to either driver or passenger side. No magnets or sticky mounts which if they fall, you wont know until youave stopped.

Bairdjer78

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Yakima, WA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Baird
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7BCM
I installed a 2 USB port I got from eBay into the back of my console. I pulled power from the 12v port inside the console. What I didn’t realize was that power is always on there. To remedy this I wired in a switch.
D60369F4-D3F7-4E18-8254-45A1B638C4BF.jpeg